New Code Aep

z28wiz

DIS Veteran
Just got an email for AEP code save $100 on deluxe resort im confused.

I just called up and it can be used with all resorts. Just to let you know!!

no pins required for this code it seems like i called up and i didnt need one

That's what I was thinking too BrianD. Doesn't the last code take $100 off of the Deluxe Resorts and $50 off the moderates? Can't remember the value discount.

yeah i think its the same but y send a different code thats what confused me!

I think the reason there are different codes but with the same discounts & same dates is because each code is targeted toward a specific audience. For example, CZF was targeted towards Disney VISA card holders, whereas AEF was in the newspapers, etc. The great thing about Mousesavers is that Mary is in close contact with travel agents, who are always aware of all current discounts.

I already have a rate of around $230 a night at the YC in May using the AXA code, will the AEP code take off even more? Anyone know?

I tried to use it but it didn't apply to values :-(

I was able to use code AJF with no pin # and saved $550. off my CBR ressies!!!

I called 3 times about this code. All three times i was told you needed a pin number.

I called on AEP code, and it was the same as the other codes. The YC waterview was $340 per night with tax in May.

yeah for my 8 nights at por king bed mine came too 972.00:) Maybe when the AP rate comes out it will even be cheaper

I received one too through my email and I didn't need a pin. The discount is the same as those currently available. However, some of the resorts are not available. The CS was not available and Movies was gone. I used the special website to check rooms at the Contemporary and got a Wing room at a great price. With the other code it wasn't available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter