New Best Rate Reservation Question?

CAJUNWDWFAN

Do or Do Not, There is No Try!
I currently have rack rate reservations and was waiting for the AP rates to come out.

If I would re-book our reservations through this new best rate program. Would I have to cancel my current reservation before the computer system online would let me book new reservations? Or can I book online first then cancel my current reservation after the new ones are secure?

I was told by a CRO CM to secure my new "best rate" reservation before cancelling my existing rack rate ressie. That is definately my plan. I am not cancelling anything until I have another ressie.

HTH

It will let you book the new one before cancelling. That's what I did last night. Unfortunately my confirmation says CBR even though the quote page that I printed says CSR. Luckily I realized the mistake before I cancelled my original CSR room. :rolleyes:

You can keep your present ressie until you have confirmed a new one. I also did this last night. I am pleased I got CSR (and my confirmation says CSR) for the $121.44 a night rate. I am going Oct16-27 but because of the 120 day rule could not book my 1st 2 nights this way. I have called CRO today and have kept my 1st 2 nights with the AAA rate with them, and simply cancelled the remaining 9 nights I had with them. I had no problems doing this. I am very happy with this, I am rarely able to get the AP rate for CSR. Now even if the AP rates come out to book through CRO I won't have to wait on hold hoping to get my first choice. I already have it :goodvibes Of course if AP does become available by phone I will try to get it for my 1st 2 nights :teeth:

I am also not worried about losing one night's deposit, I can rebook I believe if necessary, just not cancel completely. Even if I can't, the only reason I would cancel would be due to very bad circumstances, such as an illness, and if that's the case the one night deposit would be the least of my worries.So my room is booked, along with my airfare, just waiting for that Oct calendar now ;)
Katypop

Ok.

1. Say I go with this new best rate plan and use my personal credit card to pay for the non refundable deposit. Upon check in can we use a second party's credit card to pay the remaining final balance?(ie. my parent's credit card)

2. Also with this new reservation system. How do you give them request such as non smoking, two beds, etc. Does the online reservation system have a place for this?

There is a spot to put a request in for non-smoking, refridgerator and I saw a trundle bed request for POR, but that's all I remember. Sorry. I assume that you could still call CRO and have them indicate your requests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter