AVENTURA HOTEL INFO.......

We were at SF last week- Aventura looks nice so far. Talked to a valet- he says that there will possibly be a walkway from Aventura to the SF water taxi. I was telling him that we are planning to stay at Aventura in October and would walk across the street to SF water taxi. So, that would be good news about the walkway!

That would really fill up the Aventura hotel if they are going to start having the shuttle service for them as an option.
(via Sfalls hotel)

I'm sure many would enjoy paying the lower hotel fees and have a walkway to Sfalls water shuttle.

That would really fill up the Aventura hotel if they are going to start having the shuttle service for them as an option.
(via Sfalls hotel)

I'm sure many would enjoy paying the lower hotel fees and have a walkway to Sfalls water shuttle.

Yes- it will be nice if they do it ! He said many do not like just the bus option at Cabana Bay. I think even without the walkway, proximity to SF will mean a lot will walk there to use the water taxi. Hopefully, they'll plan for more frequent boats.

Yes- it will be nice if they do it ! He said many do not like just the bus option at Cabana Bay. I think even without the walkway, proximity to SF will mean a lot will walk there to use the water taxi. Hopefully, they'll plan for more frequent boats.
I was told by a boat Captain in 2016 that Universal had ordered 4-6 more boats just to help with the added guest volume Sapphire would bring, maybe more new boats are on the way to help with this new wonderful resort!

I know I had waits while on the water taxi to return to RPR last October.
More times than not, we had the red light and sat waiting for the other shuttles to go by.

I can imagine the waits it will have when 4 hotels will be using them.

The water taxis to HRH and PBH did not seem to have the long waits, but only used the Pbh shuttle twice.

I thought I remember reading that at busier times, they would check for room tickets to use the boat back to the hotel. I wonder if they might do that when Aventura opens to keep people from using the boats, since it's not an "official" perk for the hotel. Unless they change that.

The hotel restaurants/eateries and gift shops at the hotels, welcome everyone

You don’t have to be staying at the hotels to shop and eat/drink there

And anyone can use the water taxis or busses from city walk to go to the hotels
Guests onsite can pool hop

With Adventura hotel having the rooftop bar, many will go there to check it out

No water taxi to that hotel but would assume peeps will use it to Sfalls and walk or bus to Adventura

Water taxis at midnight during hhn, require to see your hotel room key.

I assume midnight is the shut down time for no more non hotel guests to use that transportation.

Last year when the bars closed down at rpr, those non guests had to walk back to city walk

I thought I remember reading that at busier times, they would check for room tickets to use the boat back to the hotel. I wonder if they might do that when Aventura opens to keep people from using the boats, since it's not an "official" perk for the hotel. Unless they change that.

I can see that happen if it gets too busy with folks from the other hotels waiting for boats and Sapphire folks have to wait far too long. It makes sense.

We have $100 food credit for our stay so looking forward to trying it, looks like a lot of options.

Fabulous!!!

Yes, it does look good......we thought we may just go for a drink, but those food options are tempting......I’m sure you’ll love it........:)

Pictures courtesy of Bioreconstruct.

Some of the latest images of Aventura Hotel...…….

Furniture is now visible in rooms.

And on schedule to open on time.

DhT-zF_W0AMRuEo.jpg

DhT-zZvWkAAnCuT.jpg

DhNH1yFUEAEjCKO.jpg

Pictures courtesy of Bioreconstruct.

Some of the latest images of Aventura Hotel...…….

Furniture is now visible in rooms.

And on schedule to open on time.

DhT-zF_W0AMRuEo.jpg

DhT-zZvWkAAnCuT.jpg

DhNH1yFUEAEjCKO.jpg
The rooms on the right appear to be King Deluxe. Can't figure out the ones on the left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!