New AP System - 120 days and then more?

Sandi

A proud Spartans fan.
I bought my AP on 6/16 by phone, so I don't have my voucher yet. I bought it with the intention of booking 3 rooms in February. DD and I are also taking a quick trip to CSR next month where I did get the AP rate.

Will it be possible to do the 120 days best rate thing for one room and then, if an AP rate comes out for February (it will be early February -- value season), I could get 2 more rooms at the AP rate?

I was also considering getting the DDE card. But now, I figure if I buy that, then 2 days later they'll change the rules for that as well (. . .can only be used for one diner or some such thing . . .). I know everything is "subject to change," but . . . Thoughts on that?

It's all confusing. I know a lot of you are keeping track of this stuff, but I haven't seen these questions addressed.

thanks

The problem I see is if you want the rooms at the same resort. You are also taking a gamble that the resort you want will have AP rates available for the two rooms through the original AP booking way. And through all the conflicting reports depending on who you talk to, it is hard to say if the original way of booking is up for a major change and if there will be any rooms available at all. Disney says yes, but even though alot of us figured some changes were coming, no one saw this coming. :sad2: So hard to predict so far out.

Good luck, I hope you get your rooms.

Denise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter