new animal kingdom ride?

Sounds like a good idea. Actually both soaring over africa or Asia sounds good to me or Maybe they should have one about America. There is a lack of rides or shows near Camp Mickey except for the Lion King.

Sounds like a good idea. Actually both soaring over africa or Asia sounds good to me or Maybe they should have one about America. There is a lack of rides or shows near Camp Mickey except for the Lion King.

Um, isn't that where Avatarland is currently being built? And the Lion King is in Africa- no where near where Camp Mickey Minnie used to be.

Wow, this is like the jackpot of R+N board nonsense now. It's like a rare Pepe or something.

Yes they are late to the party. My biggest problem with that site is the assuming or putting their own pieces together and creating a rumor out of it with no source or backing to it. I follow around 7-8 sites one of them is screams ape because they do tend to get updates on the non American Disney parks that most other sites don't. The best source I have found currently is wdwmagic. The banshee ride for avatar will be similar to soarin in the fact that you are in front of a screen in a seat like soarin but you will have a lot more movement.

This happened recently with the 5th gate rumor. They based their speculation of a fifth gate on a mis-reading of a permit Disney filed, but a lot of other sites picked it up and echoed the rumor. It wouldn't have taken much effort for them to verify their facts, but for some reason they did not do it. I even contacted them pointing out their errors but got no response.

This happened recently with the 5th gate rumor. They based their speculation of a fifth gate on a mis-reading of a permit Disney filed, but a lot of other sites picked it up and echoed the rumor. It wouldn't have taken much effort for them to verify their facts, but for some reason they did not do it. I even contacted them pointing out their errors but got no response.
I still think Lance does a good job with Screamscape as in my opinion it's one of the most complete websites for getting park rumors and news,you get everything going on at all the Florida parks as well as all the other American and International parks as Rteetz pointed out.I remember when IOA was being built being on that website religiously getting all the info on the construction,that was like 17+ years ago,since then they've gotten plenty of rumors correct like I remember they mentioned the project name of the Hogwarts Express train was a number from a Potter book that mentioned a train going between two lands pretty much giving away what it would be.There's always going to be some misses but even then I like hearing them and getting excited even in the case it's incorrect.I have a friend who knows the guy from Damouse and I also follow Orlandoparksnews,TPR and Attractions Magazine,all good sites but they tend to be more about the news and light on the rumors which like I said is what gets me excited and why I like Screamscape.

This thread made me go read some of the threads from 2001. Lots of good predictions back then.....NOT

I wish they could make something in Animal Kingdom about Sumatra or have ride in Camp Mickey part with ride based on animals of southwest like they had with old train ride at Disneyland. Maybe they can be roller coasters like Big Thunder mountain or Everest.

Screamscape is one of the most unreliable sites there is. Also this thread is from 2001 if it ain't happening by now it ain't happening.

Wait, how in the world did you find a thread that's 14 years old?

Talent...and lack of paying attention

...How is this level of necroposting even achieved? I want to be mad about it but I find myself impressed...

You see there is some people that are very quick to tell people to use the search function here. Now this very responsible person did, and even though didn't see the date, I say well done.
That being said, I never have problems with people not using the function and asking the same questions over and over. Its nice to have a fresh approach.

I wish they could make something in Animal Kingdom about Sumatra or have ride in Camp Mickey part with ride based on animals of southwest like they had with old train ride at Disneyland. Maybe they can be roller coasters like Big Thunder mountain or Everest.
HOLY CARP THEY CAME BACK TO SAY SOMETHING IN A THREAD

This is literally the rarest occurrence on these boards. This whole thing is awe-inspiring. xD

Please stop. Camp Minnie Mickey doesn't exist anymore.

Apparently OP didn't read my post when I replied to her earlier mention of Camp Mickey Minnie. Not only is CMM not there anymore, it is now included within Avatarland.

I don't know what "something" she could expect from Sumatra other than a couple of animal exhibits in the Asia section. That's rather an obscure corner of the world to identify for special attention. Sumatra is best known for their tigers, elephants, rhinos and orangutans. Only the last is not yet represented in the park.

By Southwest, I think she mena the American Southwest. I don't think that part of the world was ever selected as an area of interest for AK. If Old Lady wants a ride, or coaster with a SW feel, I would direct her to BTM RR at MK. It sounds like it's been a long time since Old Lady paid a visit to WDW.

Apparently OP didn't read my post when I replied to her earlier mention of Camp Mickey Minnie. Not only is CMM not there anymore, it is now included within Avatarland.

I don't know what "something" she could expect from Sumatra other than a couple of animal exhibits in the Asia section. That's rather an obscure corner of the world to identify for special attention. Sumatra is best known for their tigers, elephants, rhinos and orangutans. Only the last is not yet represented in the park.

By Southwest, I think she mena the American Southwest. I don't think that part of the world was ever selected as an area of interest for AK. If Old Lady wants a ride, or coaster with a SW feel, I would direct her to BTM RR at MK. It sounds like it's been a long time since Old Lady paid a visit to WDW.

This warrants a meme.

Attachments

• pd7ak.jpg
    pd7ak.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 17
Personally, I'd prefer Disney add the Haunted Mansion to AK.

Don't change anything about the attraction; just the same Haunted Mansion. I don't care if it doesn't fit the theme. Just more Haunted Mansion, please.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter