"Netflights" Car Hire Price Anomaly

Rascal1003

Disney Family !
Hi All,
Not sure if anyone else has experienced this, but I priced up our car rental yesterday afternoon for 2 weeks with a Dodge Caravan people-carrier and it was a little cheaper than expected at £344 (previously £368 only a couple of days ago).

For one reason or another, I delayed paying for the car until last night and was absolutely delighted to see that the price had dropped to £292 for the full 2 weeks.

So it looks as though there has been a price drop sometime between my quotes yesterday, which amazingly we have benefitted by £50ish !

So if you are looking t book a car, might be worth having a look pretty soon !

Great! thanks for posting that, I'm on the hunt for decent priced car hire today! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the heads up! :thumbsup2

Our quote for an intermediate for 10 days in California in October has come down by about £40 :cool1: I was all for booking it last week, but DH said "no rush" and, dammit, he was right ;) !

How do you get the cheaper cars to come up on there? It's giving me the choice of an Audi A6, an Escalade and a Hummer!! I only want a little car!

How do you get the cheaper cars to come up on there? It's giving me the choice of an Audi A6, an Escalade and a Hummer!! I only want a little car!

Go here....

http://www.netflights.com/carhire/

Type in the details of your trip and hit SEARCH. The results should come up as a list by car size.

Regards,
Russ

PS - Probably should have worded the title of this thread better !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter