Nerdy tech question: Pete’s microphone?

Howdy! Long time watcher but new forum member here. I searched the boards but cannot find the answer to this:

What’s the make/model of the elaborate microphone Pete (or whomever might be hosting) uses? I’m just nosy. It sounds great.

Keep up the awesome work, guys and gals! I’ve watched all of the current shows from the beginning of 2017 forward and now have been working my way backwards! I think I’m addicted! LOL
Don't have the technical knowledge to be able to help you, @Look_Alive, sorry. But wanted to welcome you here to this little corner of the boards, and say I hope you'll come out and play more often! :)

The first time my husband watched the show, he noticed the microphone right away :mic: I just asked him about it- "Blueberry" made by Blue Microphones- said it's professional studio quality. I think Pete wouldn't have anything less:)

I recall one show where they were having an auction or something to raise money and were going to auction off a studio Mic, but Pete was very clear that they would not be auctioning off his mic as it had sentimental value (forget if he said it was a gift or something) but there is something extra there

Blueberries are noted for their low self noise (8-9 dB), and 86dB S/N ratio across a 20Hz-2OkHz span. You can get one on eBay for around $700-$800; they hold their value.

My husband works with pro audio equipment and has done so for around 10 years, he says it is a blue microphone but looks like it is by bluebird or yeti?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!