Need to change clipart. Where do I find clipart???

Minybear

BCV/VGC Owner
I need to know where to locate new clipart or pictures in my signature. I accidently removed my painter Mickey so I need to locate him again.

Thanks

Is this the one you're looking for?

paintmm.gif

Anytime you want to look for clipart, go to www.google.com, then type in "Mickey Mouse clipart" or whatever you're looking for. :D

Thanks that is exactly what I was looking for :D. Now I am going to eliminate the other 2 pictures and put Painter Mickey back in.

LisaTX

Ok I have copied this painter mickey to my computer file and I have created my own web page (under my same user name) and now I am clueless on developing my own web site???

Is there any way you can put this Painer Mickey into my profile and then delete the other 2 pictures.

HELP

*** After I wrote this, I noticed you asked if I could do it. :rolleyes: :) I went ahead and changed it for you. I'll leave the rest of the message. You can check out the link and then you'll be ready next time you want to add clipart or pictures. :) ***

Check out parts 3 and 4 of

this link.

It talks you through that very process. :D

I'm going out swimming with the kids for a while. If you need help, and no one is around the tech board, try the CB. There are lots of people there that can help as well. :D

LisaTX

Thanks for what you did. Like I said in my previous message, I copied painter mickey to my computer file and then I created my own web site and then after that I was clueless!!!!!

Hope you had a great time swimming and enjoying your afternoon. Thanks for helping me out prior to doing so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter