Need some help to add some more ADRs

lumpy08

Mouseketeer
Hi there,
We are at the CR. This trip we are most likely going to stay away from AK since we did that the last trip and want to take full advantage on being on the monorail. So I need help to add another breakfast on Day 6... And does anyone have recommendations for QS places. We did Crystal Palace our last trip and Dh didn't care for it. I was thinking Whispering Canyon, but not sure?

Okay this is what I have so far:

Day 1: Arrive - head to MK for the parade
Dinner at Ohana

Day 2: MK
B: Chef Mickey
L: Quick service - either at pool or park
D: 1900 Park Fare

Day 3: HS morning/Epcot night
B: Ohana - Lilo and Stitch
L: Quick service - either at pool or park
D: Tutto Italia

Day 4: Epcot - all day
B: 1900 Park Fare
L: Quick service - England (Fish and Chips)
D: Teppan Edo

Day 5: Downtown Disney/ MK at night
B: Contempo Cafe
L: Earl of Sandwich
D: CRT

Day 6: MK or Kids choice - I usually try to let the kids pick their favorite park
B:
L:
D: California Grill

Day 7
B: Kona Cafe
Leave for airport

We haven't been to Whispering Canyon for breakfast before, so I can't help you there, although I don't really remember reading bad reviews about it before. Another option would be Boma for breakfast - we tried it for the 1st time last year and really enjoyed it - we're going back this year. The buffet is very nice and we had excellent service there.

IMHO, there is really no "must do" quick service places. At MK, we like Cosmic Ray's, Columbia Harbor House and Casey's Corner. At Epcot we like Sunshine Seasons in the Land Pavillion. We really have no particular favorites at DHS or AK.

You may not be able to get an ADR this close to your trip but what about CRT or Princess Breakfast in Epcot?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter