Need some "Ear" hat info please...

MagicalMomAZ

DIS Veteran
Since my trip is on hold & I'm in the throes of redecorating my den into a disney theme.... I need some Mickey Ears w/ our names on them. My parents are going the 2nd week of November & I need to know what to ask for.

1.) How much is an Ear hat?
2.) How much for the basic cursive name embroidery?
3.) What colors are available besides pink & black?

TIA!!!

When we were there almost a year ago we were able to buy GOLD anniversary ears. I can not remember exactly but I believe the childrens sizes were just under $10 and the adult sizes were just over $11.
I know they come in plain black, you can purchase minnie bows for an extra dollar or two. I "think" the childrens also come in pink and blue.
Things change all the time, just when you think you know something about Disney, they change it.

There are of course ears on tons of different styles, from wedding ears, top hats, wizard hats etc.

The name embroidery is included with the price of the hat.

Becky

Gold ears are no longer avaliable.. :(

But you can get just about anything now..

princess, tink, rainbow, christmas ones might be coming out, pirates,plain ears.. so starting at about $10 a pair for just ears.

the name is included in the price and I think they only do gold.

One more thing, I think only the 'infant' size comes with a chinstrap; all the others need bobbypins or something to keep them on. We got DS2 and DS6 the 'infant' size ears for the chinstrap.

The hat fit DS2 well, and fit DS6 as well, but the ears looked a little small on him. I'll be bringing bobbypins next time... :earsboy:

There are new ones that are blue with while clouds and silver ears. They are the "Year of a Million Dreams" ears.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter