Need some code info, please...

janets

A bad day at Disney is better than a good day anyw
We stayed off site in December and plan to again in November, but we are tossing around the idea of a short (4 night) trip down in mid-June when ds1 ends school. I have no idea about any of the codes currently available so can someone tell me if there are any out there for the June time period?

I called today and got a rate for 4 nights at POR standard view for $664.52 incl. tax and I have no idea if this is decent or not. I don't know if it's rack rate or not, having no knowledge of current on site rates.

I seem to recall having gotten an email but I think it was for the 7 day/6 night plan and we don't have that many days available so it's not of any value to me, plus it was more of an informational email than a "deal" email.

Any info would be appreciated.

Looks like the rate they gave you is rack rate for POR. It breaks down as $149 plus 11.5% tax which is the rack rate for regular season at a moderate.

Do you have AAA? You can usually get a AAA discount pretty easily, which I believe would be 15% off moderates in regular season.

Good Luck! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter