Need resort advice

wendyq

Earning My Ears
All right you veterans. Going to WDW in October and have choice of BCV, BWV and Swan. We'll have 3 families with children 4,5,8,9 and 6 adults. Staying at Univ. first 2 days and then 5 days at Disney. Please let me know the pros and cons of each resort. I want this to be a really special family trip. Thanks

How do you plan to handle the rooms? Each family have their own room or combine families in rooms? The DVC resorts have kitchen facilities in all the rooms (studios only have microwave and mini-fridge). Are you getting rooms from Disney or do you have DVC points? If you are using points, it might be hard to get these days since they may be sold out on points already. CRO may have some available, though. The DVC resorts also have washers and dryers in the one-, two- and three bedroom units. Not very many three-bedroom units, though, and only at OKW and BWV.

Wendyq, Deb & Bill raised some excellent points and you'll have to fill us in on your vacation plans a little more before we can truly help you. In the meantime, please check out Dreams Unlimited Travel and their webpages that are devoted to each of the WDW resorts (Swan & Dolphin, too). Click here to go to their WDW Resorts’ main webpage. Make sure to check out their streaming video; it always helps me decide which resort to choose for my vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter