Need ideas...lots of ideas

Disneyqueen02

Earning My Ears
going in mid November! With a 4yo and twin 1 yo ‍♀️ We are staying at CBR. What tips and trick do you have for us? Should we decorate the room? Rent or bring our own stroller? What should we buy for the stroller? Random items that I might not think we need but will definitely need? Please and thank you! ❤️

How long are you going to be there for? That can dictate your stroller choice. Kingdom strollers is great, you can find the stroller that you want and they will deliver it to the resort and pick it up and you don't need to be there. It's up to you if you want to decorate or not, but you are at Disney, that itself is pretty awesome. In all the years that we have gone, we have never decorated our room and we are usually there for the Halloween party. But again, its your choice. I know that it would be hard with the twins, but try to travel as lite as possible, you really don't want to have to haul a bunch of stuff if you don't have to. The one thing that I love it the Memory Maker, it's definitely worth the cost, tons of photo opportunities and all of those family photos that you will have forever. I love that item and is the one thing that I will always get when I go to Disney. Other than that, don't stress, this is, after all, the happiest place on earth!! Have an amazing trip!

How long are you going to be there for? That can dictate your stroller choice. Kingdom strollers is great, you can find the stroller that you want and they will deliver it to the resort and pick it up and you don't need to be there. It's up to you if you want to decorate or not, but you are at Disney, that itself is pretty awesome. In all the years that we have gone, we have never decorated our room and we are usually there for the Halloween party. But again, its your choice. I know that it would be hard with the twins, but try to travel as lite as possible, you really don't want to have to haul a bunch of stuff if you don't have to. The one thing that I love it the Memory Maker, it's definitely worth the cost, tons of photo opportunities and all of those family photos that you will have forever. I love that item and is the one thing that I will always get when I go to Disney. Other than that, don't stress, this is, after all, the happiest place on earth!! Have an amazing trip!
Thank you! This is perfect! I wish we could travel light but sadly one of our twins has epileptic tendencies so we have to take all of his medicine and paraphernalia with us! :((

I'd definitely look into Kingdom Strollers. My SIL uses them and they have quite a variety. In one of your bags, I'd bring a few extra disposable wet bags for any clothes, socks, etc that may get wet. Then it's not getting your bag o stuff or the stroller wet.

Strollers can get moved around at the stroller park outside rides - I'd purchase a balloon to easily catch sight of your stroller.

When we went with infants/toddlers, we shipped diapers, swimmies, wipes and dry snack foods to the hotel ahead of time. We also sent large ziplock bags to carry extra clothes and put wet/dirty things in as needed. Its not free to ship stuff but we could travel a lot lighter and did not have to buy these bulky items while there. We also either brought our own or rented a stroller (we did a sit-stand), so either works. If you already have one that seats all three of your kids, and you want a stroller for the airport you should bring your own. We never decorated the room but put a decorative tag on your stroller (a rented one will have a tag with your last name on it).

If it is your first trip I would not bother with decorating your room or lots of little extras like that. It will be exciting enough just going to WDW for the kids.

Renting a stroller offsite is the best option, IMO. You don't have to deal with it at the airport but you still have it for walking to and from the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter