Need Help With DMR Magical Sweepstakes

Shanti

Momketeer
Could anyone help me? I'm logged in and trying to enter the Make Every Day Magical Sweepstakes, but I can't get any game to come up so that I can enter. To play, it says to:
1. Sign in (Done)
2. Click on "Reveal the Magic" To See Your Surprise (I've never seen this link after half an hour of searching)
3. Earn an entry into grand prize sweepstakes every time you play (I can't play, so can't enter)

I've tried this on:
1. My iPad using Safari
2. My laptop computer using Google Chrome

Both ways, the same thing happens. Anyone know what I might be doing wrong?

I've tried using Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge. I haven't been able to find the "Reveal the Magic" either

I've tried using Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge. I haven't been able to find the "Reveal the Magic" either
I got it to work the next day. I think it was a temporary website issue. I called in for help, and they were very nice & helpful to talk to.

I'm now having the issue where I cannot even log in to DMR website! Anyone else experiencing this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter