Need Help with Autograph cover please

DebH2012

Earning My Ears
Hi,

Does anyone have a nice pic of all the Disney characters for a front cover of an autograph book? Ideally, I can add the names of my kids and the date we are visiting the 4 theme parks. It will be for a 8x8 book and possibly a 8x11 family album. Any help and sharing is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Currently in middle of moving and Hurricane… but I will go thru all my saved Disney stuff.
Are you in big hurry for pictures.? I probably have more holiday savings cause I keep downsizing with every move.
I wish I could figure out a way to organize my postcard collection .Currently stuffed and overbulging and rubber banded together
Keep forever memories .
Unfortunately postcards are different size than photographs .

I would consider using a Parks Map Guide for front of cover if you can’t find characters image?

Just quick sample . Let me know if we are on same mindset .
and how quick you need images to possibly use…FF038B82-2E0D-45A1-AE51-A76677F4B687.png851A3F3C-7019-4A34-B9C6-F8FC09549490.png

A260DC22-57FC-4DAC-B4E7-322EDA39FB3C.png35B33599-6BE0-4495-BC66-2AEDCDFB3311.png

Oops is that DL or MK castle ?
I am way exhausted with this past week .Hurricane & moving fun
When I should really be at WDW!

If you do a web search on something like "Disney character images" I see a lot of potential choices. You can do a copy/paste into whatever software you are using.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter