Need help: Split-stay and park tickets ????

MegansMom

Always Ready to Go Back with my "Minnie" Megan Mou
I am sure this has been on here before, so I apologize for the redundancy of this question, but I am not clear on how a split stay affects our park tickets. Here is our scenario---we are checking into POP on 11/22 and staying until 11/25 on a cash-paid MYW package set up through Disney. We are then moving over to SSR on 11/25 and staying there for the rest of our trip on DVC points. Our MYW package at POP includes the DP and a 7-day base ticket. I know we have to use those DP credits by midnight on 11/25, but what happens to our tickets? We actually won't be using most of those until our stay at SSR because we are planning on doing outside the parks activities while it is busy over Thanksgiving. We are also getting the DP at SSR, but is there some way to carry over our park tickets? Please help!! This is the first time we are doing a split stay, and any help/advice is greatly appreciated!! I hope I haven't made a huge planning blunder!! :scared1:

Tickets are no problem. Assuming you don't have the "no expire" option, they are good for 14 days after you first use them. That "first day" can be anytime after you check in, even after you check out. And if you do have the "no expire" option - those tickets are good forever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter