Need dining recommendations

MartDM

DIS Veteran
Hi,

We're going to be in Orlando for a few days to visit Discovery Cove/SW (we did Disney last year and Universal the year before) and I'm looking for some good places to eat. Although I'm not opposed to driving a ways for something really good, I'd prefer to stick in the Idrive area since that's where our hotel is.

We already have our annual ressies to Emeril's and I've got some Landry's GCs to use up, so we'll visit Joe's Crab Shack/The Crab House to use those. I'm seeking dinner recommendations for our other night in town so please share your favorites with me!

Thanks!

Darryl's and Bahama Breezes, both on I-Drive, were great, especially the bar-b-q chicken at Darryl's.

If you like Indian food, Passage to India and Far Pavilion, both near the intersection of I-Drive and Kirkman, are very good.

Bahama Breeze for sure...always great after being in the Sea World vicinity....Enjoy!

Thanks for the suggestions, they sound great.

Anyone else care to weigh in on your favorites?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter