Need An Outside Scooter!

Rantybaby

Mouseketeer
Planning a trip to DL for later this year. I have mobility issues is there an offsite company to rent a scooter for a 7 day visit? Thanks in advance!

Planning a trip to DL for later this year. I have mobility issues is there an offsite company to rent a scooter for a 7 day visit? Thanks in advance!
Are you staying on or off site?
Deckert's is a favorite of many here on the board. If you go with Deckert's be sure they will delivery to where you are staying. There are a few places that they do not deliver to.

There is a rental company in the lobby of BWPPI. I think it's Select Scooter

Here's a link to scooter rental in Anaheim
https://www.bing.com/search?q=anahe...13&sp=1&cvid=5e993d66aa5a4285b4e81b1bc942d33a

When I stay on site I make arrangements with Deckert's.
I've taken a day trip where I picked up a scooter at the BWPPI - Select Scooter

Geemo

Are you staying on or off site?
Deckert's is a favorite of many here on the board. If you go with Deckert's be sure they will delivery to where you are staying. There are a few places that they do not deliver to.

There is a rental company in the lobby of BWPPI. I think it's Select Scooter

Here's a link to scooter rental in Anaheim
https://www.bing.com/search?q=anahe...13&sp=1&cvid=5e993d66aa5a4285b4e81b1bc942d33a

When I stay on site I make arrangements with Deckert's.
I've taken a day trip where I picked up a scooter at the BWPPI - Select Scooter

Geemo

Thanks Geemo! I'm planning on staying offsite at BW Anaheim Inn or BW Park Place.

How are Deckert's for riding on ART transit system?

Thanks Geemo! I'm planning on staying offsite at BW Anaheim Inn or BW Park Place.

How are Deckert's for riding on ART transit system?
I stay on-site or on Harbor, so I have no idea about transporting on ART. Sorry...

I've had no trouble with an ECV on ART. However, the 2 locations you noted don't use ART as they are across the street.

I've had no trouble with an ECV on ART. However, the 2 locations you noted don't use ART as they are across the street.

Thanks just need to know can an ECV travel on ART. There are other businesses around to visit. Just looking for ALL transportation options since I can't drive.

I've rented from Deckert's twice now off a recommendation from this board. Once, staying on property, and once all the way down at the Anaheim Hilton. Great quality scooters (not all are made equal), great service, and reasonably priced. Our last trip had a 4-day rental and I believe the last day was only $15, so you're not paying full price each day on a longer trip.

I've rented from Deckert's twice now off a recommendation from this board. Once, staying on property, and once all the way down at the Anaheim Hilton. Great quality scooters (not all are made equal), great service, and reasonably priced. Our last trip had a 4-day rental and I believe the last day was only $15, so you're not paying full price each day on a longer trip.

Thanks, how long ago was this?

I rent quite often from them and they do give discounts for multi-day rentals. I think I pay $114 for 4 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!