need alot of help...

korzmom

<font color=deeppink>Special DIS Cast Member<br><f
i have a cheeper digital than all these great cameras you are all talking about...i have a vivitar 6.31 dig..and cant get a decent night shot...how about some help??? i wont even attempt fireworks. :rotfl2:

What kind of help are you looking for? Help with the old camera? Or help picking out a new camera?

korzmom said:
i have a vivitar 6.31 dig..and cant get a decent night shot...how about some help???

Which Vivitar is that? I couldn't find it on amazon.com. Vivitar only has one 6mp camera there that is 6.36mp the Vivitar Vivicam 4000. Is that it?

We have just bought a new SLR because we were unable to get a good night time shot it was great during daylight and dusk but after that forget it. We watch a lot of live bands and i have managed to get some really good photos in subdued light.

yes that is the camera...and yes i do have a tripod but not for that camera, although i think its campadable to work with that camera, i really dont know,i havent tried it yet.wont use tripod at wdw..too much to carry, thats why i got such a small digital.if i wanted to carry something i would just use my 35mm...any special technigues involved to get a good night shot?? long distance is a big problem too...thanks for any advice, i need it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter