Need a Mulan expert

hllb

DIS Veteran
if you ordered an embroidered shirt of Mulan, and they said it’d be the color of her dress in the movie, what color would you expect? I was expecting the pink and blue dress. I got yellow and green. I don’t even remember that dress! I’ve found pictures of it but don’t recall seeing it in the movie.

I’m not sure I want to complain. It’s done pretty nicely (only one minor issue) and I only specified the color of my daughter’s name. It’s just not what I expected at all. Would you expect the yellow/green dress?

Is it similar to the pale yellow and green on her "village" dress? The one she's in at the very beginning of the movie before "Honor to Us All."

latest

I would have personally expected light pink/magenta or dark blue/magenta, like the dress you're talking about, but some people have a problem with that dress because it's the one she was forced to wear to the matchmaker.

Yup, that’s the dress. Just wasn’t expecting that.

Attachments

• 8C794588-6F05-483E-91D7-D1928C5C42B4.jpeg
    8C794588-6F05-483E-91D7-D1928C5C42B4.jpeg
    111.3 KB · Views: 14
Yup, that’s the dress. Just wasn’t expecting that.

It's a gorgeous shirt, but I completely see where you're coming from. If I ordered a Cinderella shirt, I probably wouldn't expect to see her servant dress or the pink ballgown as the final design.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!