Need 2 Special Last minute Designs (invites)

mom2dea0813

DIS Veteran
Hey DISigners~

I need two last minute designs we leave on April 1st to head to florida but I could print these at my moms house up to April 3rd if need be.

#1 We have decided finally what we want to do for our daughter for her 6th birthday . She has been begging to get her ears periced and I know that can not be done in Disney but I thought what a better place to get some earings at . But we are taking that one step further and taking her to Japan in Epcot to get a pair of perals and turn into earings . She seen my set of pearls this weekend and fell in love . So can anyone do up something like an invintation about getting a pair of pearl earings in Japan on April 6th . And maybe have it say Happy 6th Birthday Emma on it ???

#2 This week I relised that our 4 yr old has ever had a 1st haircutt. She has cutt her hair 2 times and cause of that we have never been able to have it cutt . So I would love an invatation that says tha she has been invited to Baber shop on main street ( I think its called Harmony????)to get her very first haircutt by the same people that Cutt Mickey Mouse' Hair . We would do this on April 5th . This is for Ashlynn-Grace

Thanks to anyone that can do these for us !

Look in Natalie's file for the haircut invitation. Scroll down and click on invitations for personalization, then scroll all the way down and click on special event. There are two that she has designed for the barber shop you mentioned. You should be able to open them up and paste them in a word document. Then add a text box and you can add your child's name, date and time for the event. Hope that helps with one.

Here is the like to her shared file:

http://www.4shared.com/dir/5978989/a06aa930/Natalies_DISigns.html

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter