Navi to EE during morning EMH

Muskegon78

DIS Veteran
Planning to RD Navi (we have a fp for FOP later in the day) on a morning EMH day then heading directly to EE for hopefully 2 no wait rides, then dinosaur. Will we have any problems passing the center of the park on the way to Asia if it is still as early as 8am? The park opens to non resort guests at 9 so I wondered if we would run into a crowd or need to show magic bands on the way across the park

This should be fine. Even for EMH - you have to be there an hour in advance right now though. So - this is assuming you arrive an hour before EMH opens.

So - if you do that - ride Navi and then head straight to EE - that should work. I don't "think" Dinosaur's line will be long by the time you get to it - but I don't have any experience with that approach to say for sure.

There WILL be a massive line to FoP by the time you get out of Navi. But CMs "should" have directed that line to snake through the park such that "crossing it" shouldn't be a problem.

You don’t have to be there an hour before EMH to ride NRJ. We just did it last weekend. Everyone runs to FoP.

OP, you’ll be fine. We walked on NRJ, stopped for coffee, did EE 3 times in a row then made it to Safaris shortly after regular park opening.

Everyone was going the opposite way from us.

You don’t have to be there an hour before EMH to ride NRJ. We just did it last weekend. Everyone runs to FoP.

OP, you’ll be fine. We walked on NRJ, stopped for coffee, did EE 3 times in a row then made it to Safaris shortly after regular park opening.

Everyone was going the opposite way from us.

So the center of the park, near the Tree of life, will be clear? I wondered if no resort guest would be let in that far to wait for regular RD

Resorts guests will continue to enter from 8a-9a. Non resort guests will be held at the tapstyles until 9a. There will be just a normal morning flow of people at the center of park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter