National and DC discount - help!

izzy

“I slapped Ouiser Boudreaux”
I made EA reservations for my September trip using my DC contract code and the coupon the DC recently sent me. ($120 for a week, including tax - woo hoo!!!!) Anyway, after I made the reservation, I realized that my DC membership expires in July, which will be several months before my trip.

Are they asking to see your DC membership card at the checkout booth if you have a coupon? I just used EA in Orlando a few weeks ago using the old DC contract number but with a $15 coupon from a different website. While the lady at checkout wanted to see the coupon, she didn't ask to see my DC card.

Anyone have any suggestions? Do you know if they look closely at the expiration date? It's such a great rate I hate to give it up, but I will if I have to.

I had the same problem so I called and extended my DC membership until Dec.31. It only cost 7 dollars to do that so it was worth it (I think mine was to expire in Sept.) You might want to check into that. Better safe than sorry!

They are supposed to ask you for the DC card if you have used the contract ID as the reservation will say Disney Club on it. I would probably call up the DC and see if you can extend your membership through the end of the year. It is always better safe than sorry.

They have asked for my DC card EVERY time we used the contract number. You better get it renewed or your price will go up.

Thanks to everyone for their response. I just renewed my DC membership and it only cost me about $12.50, so it was definitely worth it to get the $46 I saved on my car reservation. I didn't think I could renew it because the DC website said that they were only taking renewals up until December 12, 2002. Thank goodness their website was wrong!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter