• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Name Correction to RunDisney Race Registration

prncssjas

Running, Disney, Aladdin...
So I was lucky enough to get into the Princess Half Marathon this morning, registering myself and DH. HOWEVER, I was typing so fast that I didn't realize my name auto-populated in DH's registration. So it has all HIS information but my name. I have two half marathon races in MY name. Sigh. How do I even begin to get this fixed? I tried submitting a question on the RunDisney site/form and it keeps giving me an error. Do they have an email I can use instead of a form to submit, as that does not seem to be working?

Anyone have experience with correcting a registration? Thank you so much. And to the kind folks on this board, I really appreciate you and I hope I could help you out return. ☺️ 💜

Happens all the time here, I don't know the email off-hand but I'd just wait for things to settle down and then contact them.

Happens all the time here, I don't know the email off-hand but I'd just wait for things to settle down and then contact them.
Thank you, I bet it does. I hope you managed to get in if you were trying to!

They should eventually be able to fix it
W&D 2019 it had my name & birthdate but for whatever reason my mothers year of birth

SS 2022 it had my mothers name but my information

It was easily fixed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter