Mythos reservations & little kids?

LadyTrampScamp&Angel

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone!

I have never been to Mythos but I'm thinking about eating there in early April during our trip. We'll have tickets to the park that day (Friday). Is it kid-friendly? Do they have a child's menu? My son won't hardly eat anything but chicken and pizza. Is it better at lunch or dinner? And does anyone have the number to call?

Thanks so much. Have a great day!

Mythos is very kid friendly and htey are developing a new kids menu. Look for a post by secondcook the title metions kids in it. He gives some details about the new menu. They usually close early and are not opened for dinner. We have never needed a reservation. I don't have the phone number and since search isn't working hopefully someone will post it soon

Hi!
I would not miss going to Mythos, we have 3 children, 8, 7, and 5 they all love it, and you will too.

Now i recently had a problem with these numbers but here they are: 407-224-3463, or 407-224-4400. fax 407-224-4329
:smooth:

We've had very good experiences at Mythos with our kids. The wait staff is terrific. One of my kids had the pasta and it could have fed both of them.

Thanks everyone for the replies! I found that post by secondcook and it does sound great. I'm glad to hear you all had good experiences there, and thanks for the phone numbers too.

I can't hardly wait - I'm more excited than anyone in the family!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter