My wedding day recap - 9-16-11...so magical

I haven't read your DW's PJ, but I stumbled on your report today. It looks like you had a wonderful wedding day and it is great to see another guy who is so proud of his family. :thumbsup2 Your love for your wife and your 2 beautiful children shines through in every word and every picture.

Congratulations and best wishes to your family for what will be a fantastic life together.

:thumbsup2

I haven't read your DW's PJ, but I stumbled on your report today. It looks like you had a wonderful wedding day and it is great to see another guy who is so proud of his family. :thumbsup2 Your love for your wife and your 2 beautiful children shines through in every word and every picture.

Congratulations and best wishes to your family for what will be a fantastic life together.

We did have a wonderful wedding day..thank you so much for reading.

Best wishes to you.

What you are doing for your wife and the love you have for your family is trully awesome.

Sorry the surprise was ruined form the David Bridal's box, but glad she's joining you in planning.

Thanks again for reading and I look forward to reading more of your story.

Yeah!!!! So awesome. Those pictures were amazing as well!!!! Thank you so much for sharing and taking the time to write. You write very well.

Yeah!!!! So awesome. Those pictures were amazing as well!!!! Thank you so much for sharing and taking the time to write. You write very well.

Thank you. So very sweet of you to say and read along. We truly had so much fun.

Thanks again.

Oh no -- it's over!! I'm so sad! I have to say that I've really enjoyed reading your retelling of the day. You obviously are crazy about your family -- it comes through in every word. :) Thanks for letting us share in your magical day, and I wish you all much happiness in the years to come!! :goodvibes

Oh no -- it's over!! I'm so sad! I have to say that I've really enjoyed reading your retelling of the day. You obviously are crazy about your family -- it comes through in every word. :) Thanks for letting us share in your magical day, and I wish you all much happiness in the years to come!! :goodvibes

Thank you so much for reading along and commenting along the way. I really appreciate it.

I am crazy about my family....things happen for a reason, for sure.

Thank you for the well wishes. They are much appreciated.

Thank you again!

What a wonderful story. Your point of view was amazing. You could feel the love in the words and see the love in all of your photos!! Wishing you and your family a wonderful life together!! Thank you for taking the time to share your memories.

What a wonderful story. Your point of view was amazing. You could feel the love in the words and see the love in all of your photos!! Wishing you and your family a wonderful life together!! Thank you for taking the time to share your memories.

Jennifer,

Thank you very much. We really appreciate all the kind words.

Thank you so much for reading and for the very thoughtful and heartwarming comments.

Wow, that was completely amazing. Wonderful story and wonderful pictures. I now need to go and read your DW planning journal.

Thanks so much for writing this.

Linda

Beautiful MK & Epcot photos! So sad the report is over, looking forward to the VR TR.

I have just read through your amazing report and everything was just so perfect :lovestruc You all look so happy and I love the photo of the kids with Mickey, just pure magic!

You definately can write, and I have loved every minute of your report. Thank you for taking the time to post it for all of us to enjoy, I am now even more excited for our wedding as we have planned exactly the same as you it seems, 5pm WP ceremony with reception at the Whitehall. I love your fireworks shots, perfect timing, Regina did an amazing job. Your children are beautiful and you can see how much love you all ave for each other in the photos.

Everything is just stunning and perfect, wishing all 4 of you all the best for the future, and many happy Disney moments to come. Congraulations!!!! :)

Off to read your wifes PJ now, I am very keen to see where you got the toasting flutes from!!!!

These are so great! Your love and enthusiasm is just oozing off the pages. Congratulations!!

What a beautiful recap, it was so sweet to read it from a husband's POV. I wish you and your gorgeous family many happily ever afters and if you ever feel like sharing any more pics I know I for one would be delighted to see them

Wow, that was completely amazing. Wonderful story and wonderful pictures. I now need to go and read your DW planning journal.

Thanks so much for writing this.

Thank you so much for the nice comments. It was so much fun writing this. I really enjoyed it and it means so much, too, that other people did as well. Thanks again for the comments.

Beautiful MK & Epcot photos! So sad the report is over, looking forward to the VR TR.

Ha ha..thank you. We can't wait for the VR either!

I have just read through your amazing report and everything was just so perfect :lovestruc You all look so happy and I love the photo of the kids with Mickey, just pure magic!

Thank you thank you thank you. It was a prefect day for us and the kids were so great with Mickey. Again, I reiterate that we had an amazing Mickey for our reception, but it was so much fun.

You definately can write, and I have loved every minute of your report. Thank you for taking the time to post it for all of us to enjoy, I am now even more excited for our wedding as we have planned exactly the same as you it seems, 5pm WP ceremony with reception at the Whitehall. I love your fireworks shots, perfect timing, Regina did an amazing job. Your children are beautiful and you can see how much love you all ave for each other in the photos.

Thank you. I am glad you loved every minute of it. I enjoyed every part of writing it. That's awesome that you have practically the same schedule as we did. It worked perefectly. I remember that excitement and I am glad you have it and that it is growing every day. The whitehall was really fabulous. And I still cannot say enough about Regina. Part of our package came with a large print and we just had it framed at Michael's and the Michael's guy said he had worked in framing for a long time and never saw such a beautiful picture. Sure, in Missouri, Disney as the backdrop makes for something special, but Regina did an AMAZING job.

Thank you..our children are as beautiful on the inside as they are on the outside and we do have so much love...so much love that we might have an addition! :rolleyes1

I was blessed to find Sarah and her son and combine them into our lives. We all have lots of fun together.

Everything is just stunning and perfect, wishing all 4 of you all the best for the future, and many happy Disney moments to come. Congraulations!!!! :)

Off to read your wifes PJ now, I am very keen to see where you got the toasting flutes from!!!!

Thank you so much. We wish you the best also..many years of magial happiness. We hope you have as magical of a day as we did. It will stay in your thoughts for so long.

And in case yoy didn't find it..the toasting glasses are from Arribas Bros!

Thanks again for reading.

These are so great! Your love and enthusiasm is just oozing off the pages. Congratulations!!

Thank you so much. We had fun and we do love each other so much. Thank you.

What a beautiful recap, it was so sweet to read it from a husband's POV. I wish you and your gorgeous family many happily ever afters and if you ever feel like sharing any more pics I know I for one would be delighted to see them

Thank you so much. We just got our album back (We picked the Artist Commissioned Album) and we were STUNNED by its exquisiteness and beauty. It was so much better than we ever thought it would be. It is one of a kind, magnificent and so perfect. Regina's pictures helped make it but Lillian designed it so well and the artist who worked on it...wow...wow...wow....I may post pictures of the album..though those pictures will never do it justice. We got it yesterday and have already looked at it cover to cover over 10 times.

Again..so many people commented or sent me a message or something like that. Thank you so much for your kind words and well wishes. This was the most magical day of our lives and we have so many fun things ahead of us that we can't wait to share and then get back for a VR.

We still think about the key Disney players from that day and think of them so fondly. (We actually just talked to most of them today!!!)

Our planner - Pamela...one word..amazing

Our floral designer - Laura Kidd...so helpful and a true genius with our floral arrangements and so so so nice

And Jessica (Pamela's assistant) and Jennifer (Laura's assistant) were amazingly helpful when the others weren't available. We felt in great hands no matter who we got on the phone.

Our photographer - Regina..an artist through and through

Our videographers - Kyle and Michelle - fun and inspirational - we can't wait to get the video.

I know I have probably said it a million times and I can't say it enough. From the time we landed to the time we departed, every single part of this Disney experience was off the charts, wonderful. I am blessed to have an amazing family and I have so many memories that I hope are super glued in there for a lifetime.

Thank you all again for reading.

OMG! You have a beautiful family, just gorgeous. What an amazing wedding. Your photos are so inspiring. Would you mind if I copied a few of your photos to add to my 'must have' photo list??

OMG! You have a beautiful family, just gorgeous. What an amazing wedding. Your photos are so inspiring. Would you mind if I copied a few of your photos to add to my 'must have' photo list??

Thank you so much. I really appreciate that. By all means, if some of our pictures inspired something you want, then feel free.

Best of luck and thanks again.

Also..A&S, I still owe pictures of our album. Things at work are keeping me hopping, but I will get to it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter