My UO, DC, AQ, & KSC Pre-trip report

We stayed at the spring hill for 3 nights and loved it.
The hotel included 1x use daily express pass for sea world rollercoasters which was a big plus for us.

There is a TGIF and 2-3 fast food restaurants in the parking lot, and an uber to Dave and busters was 6 bucks.

We walked to sea world and discovery cove form there - 20 minutes max

Have a great trip

We stayed at the spring hill for 3 nights and loved it.
The hotel included 1x use daily express pass for sea world rollercoasters which was a big plus for us.

There is a TGIF and 2-3 fast food restaurants in the parking lot, and an uber to Dave and busters was 6 bucks.

We walked to sea world and discovery cove form there - 20 minutes max

Have a great trip

I looked into Springhill Suites, however I got a better price with the new Holiday Inn Express right next door. I don’t think we’ll get the quick que passes, but that’s okay. We’ll probably only go to Seaworld one evening just to do the coasters. We went to Seaworld in 2013 so we’ve seen the shows.

We prefer to eat at different restaurants than what we have at home. Most of the chain restaurants in front of the hotels will do in a pinch, however we will probably find other dining options.

We will have a rental car when we’re near Seaworld & our Discovery Cove package includes parking at Seaworld, Aquatica, & Busch Gardens so we will probably just drive.

Thank you & thanks for the information!

Your plan looks very similar to mine. I'll be stalking this thread for your post trip report!

We are staying at HRH 7/31 - 8/8, then TownSuites Discovery Cove package 8/8 - 8/13. One day at Discovery Cove, 2 at SW and 1 at AQ. I think I'll add the quick queue for SeaWorld and AQ.

I hope you have a great time.

Your plan looks very similar to mine. I'll be stalking this thread for your post trip report!

We are staying at HRH 7/31 - 8/8, then TownSuites Discovery Cove package 8/8 - 8/13. One day at Discovery Cove, 2 at SW and 1 at AQ. I think I'll add the quick queue for SeaWorld and AQ.

I hope you have a great time.

Thank you!! I’m sure with the planning and thought I’ve put into this vacation, we will have a blast!! I plan to take a lot of pictures to add to my trip report. Glad I can be of help.

Today is day 75 until our Orlando trip!! I hope the next 75 days fly by!! Nothing new to report for planning purposes. I did get my nephews & myself each a Marvel character t-shirt. The oldest chose the Hulk, younger one chose Spider-Man, so I went with Captain America.

Today is 50 until our Orlando trip!!! Nothing really new to report. We are excited to see that Fast & Furious will be open when we arrive!!
I’m still watching for AP rates for RPR. So far the dates end on May 31 & we arrive on June 4.
I’m so glad I made all of our reservations early!! I’ve checked for price drops on airfare, hotels, & rental car. Everything has gone up, especially the airfare!! I guess my early planning has paid off.

Today is 50 until our Orlando trip!!! Nothing really new to report. We are excited to see that Fast & Furious will be open when we arrive!!
I’m still watching for AP rates for RPR. So far the dates end on May 31 & we arrive on June 4.
I’m so glad I made all of our reservations early!! I’ve checked for price drops on airfare, hotels, & rental car. Everything has gone up, especially the airfare!! I guess my early planning has paid off.

Yep......it’s getting closer for you.........

I think it’s amazing you can adjust your rental car and airfare after you book!!

Once we book flights and car.....that’s it......we live with it........:thumbsup2

About 45 more days now until you will be in Orlando !

Yes you are correct! In fact my youngest nephew ask me last night how many days until we leave for Orlando. All 3 of us are really excited!! Just have to make it through one more month of school.
BTW Mac we are getting a Lowes hotel in St. Louis. It’s being built right next to Ballpark Village. It will overlook Busch Stadium. Just thought I’d let you know if you ever come to town to see the Cardinals.

That is great news and I thank you !

You bet I will stay there once it opens

Perfect location to the stadium

No matter where I live, cardinals are my team

That is great news and I thank you !

You bet I will stay there once it opens

Perfect location to the stadium

No matter where I live, cardinals are my team

I am a true Cardinals fan too!! My picture is of me and my nephews in Busch Stadium. Ballpark Village is a great addition to the downtown stadium area!! I’m heading to the game again Saturday and will do my best to bring home a win!

I have that same red cardinal tshirt.

but i guess so do thousands of others do too........lol

We’ll be in Orlando in 12 days!!! Yay!! School is out, so now we just need to wait patiently for our departure day.

Nothing new to report. I plan to take a lot of pictures & complete a trip report. I’ll try to check in here throughout our trip.

Happy travels everyone!!!

Awesome! I have 38 days to go but it keeps me going. Our schools get out a little later this year do to our snow days. I would love for the kids to get out of school this early. Enjoy!

We’ll be in Orlando in 12 days!!! Yay!! School is out, so now we just need to wait patiently for our departure day.

Nothing new to report. I plan to take a lot of pictures & complete a trip report. I’ll try to check in here throughout our trip.

Happy travels everyone!!!

Look forward to reading all about your trip........I hope it’s everything you wish it to be.........

Waiting is the hardest part!!!

CoachZ, I'm hoping no heavy rains when you are in Orlando....
bring ponchos, umbrella, etc just in case.

CoachZ, I'm hoping no heavy rains when you are in Orlando....
bring ponchos, umbrella, etc just in case.

I’m hoping the rain has moved on by the time we arrive!!! I’ve been to Florida several times, so I know it rains almost daily. Fingers crossed that the rain is few & far between. However Mac I do have ponchos ready to go.

Only 5 days until Orlando!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!