"My Pride" a DVC Member Cruise gift

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
IMG_3840.JPG

I did not know whether to start a new thread, or find an old one regarding whether Member Cruises are special enough to justify cost.

Alton Fitzgerald White has been one of the featured performers for a few years now, maybe 5. This book was given to each person, and I am enjoying the book. It's one man's story, but it's about struggles and choices we all have. Because I lived in Dayton Ohio, I am familiar with some of the places mentioned here, so maybe that's adding to my appreciation, but I think it's a book worth reading.

Beautiful! Was he on the cruise? Did you get it autographed? On the Alaska cruise, they had a presentation by Eric Goldberg. They planned to have his book, but it wasn't available from the publisher in time, so he just autographed bookplates. We finally just recently ordered the book from Amazon, and now I have to find the bookplate to put in it!

Beautiful! Was he on the cruise? Did you get it autographed? On the Alaska cruise, they had a presentation by Eric Goldberg. They planned to have his book, but it wasn't available from the publisher in time, so he just autographed bookplates. We finally just recently ordered the book from Amazon, and now I have to find the bookplate to put in it!

Yes, he was on the cruise, and I love his singing! I did not notice if there was a place to get it autographed, but I just noticed the back of the cover.

IMG_0363.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter