My next trip, where should I go?

Which is your favorite Disneyland Resort?

• Paradise Pier

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grand Californian

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Disneyland Hotel

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

neoscarecrue

Hookah-Smoking Caterpillar
Me, my wife, and 1 year old child are planning on visiting Disneyland next March and wanted to see how the Disboards felt about the three resorts.

Do you have to stay on property? At DLR, there really isn't the same feeling of a Disney bubble that there is at WDW. The on site hotels are nice, but not dramatically better/nicer than other hotels off site (some of which are much newer). We just stayed at the Candy Cane Inn, had a large room, great customer service, private shuttle, free breakfast, and saved over $1800 on our stay over a comparable room at the GCH. For us, that savings was the deciding factor to go off site. (I can buy a LOT of things at DLR for that much money!)

They all are fine but it really depends on what you are looking for. They will all get you into the park early and be pretty close to walk to but it depends on what you want and your budget.

We have stayed at all 3 resorts and hands down my favorite resort on Disney property is GCH. The DCA entrance is a really nice feature and the hotel is gorgeous. If you are familiar with WL and AKL in WDW, the same architect for those two resorts also designed the GCH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!