My newbie FI

Bambi5826

Mouseketeer
My FI and I will be going to WDW in april 2006. We were going to plan a vacation anyway, but I really wanted us to go to WDW. I know he really wouldn't want to go unless it were for me, and it dosne't seem that hes too intersted. Is there anything that he would possibly like to do that i can tell him about to get intersted? I've alrerady watched the 2005 dvd with him. I want him to be as excited as I am!

what are his interests - camping then FW

mountains - hiking - then WL, VWL

the beach or islands - then CBR

Hawaii - then the polyn

Florida - GF or OKW

Atlantic seaboard - then the Epcot resorts - BW/BC/YC

the South - PO (either pOR or POFQ)

I would stay away from the value resorts - they are probably too Disney for him.

does he like science - then take him to EPcot.
movies - Studios or Universal Studios (another theme park in Orlando)

thrill rides - all the theme parks at WDW now have some type of thrill ride - (or soon) - plus there is Island of Adventure (IOA) again at US.

animals - AKL for the resort and the park - AK

does he like to go fishing - then book a fishing boat at FW, WL, or PO

golf then OKW, SSR

going out at night to party - then SSR or BW - SSR has PI within walking distance, BW has the nightclubs along BW

cater to his wants and needs.

My FI is a newbie and we're going this April for our honeymoon. I've been a gazillion times and just love it so much and want him to be excited like I am. I think you just need to be patient and let him see it for himself so he can see it's not just another theme park. Maybe make sure that you do a lot of romantic things and not just the parks, plan some nice dinners, think about taking a walk on the beach at the Poly, rent a boat, etc. We're planning on doing the parks but I'm trying to stress to my FI that Disney has a lot to offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter