My new condo

stepharelli

Earning My Ears
Hey Fellow Disney Fanatics,

I just purchased my first home ... a beautiful condo. The only problem is it is white ... like all white. The carpet, walls, cabinets, appliances ... everything is white!! I am going to paint before moving in. I have an idea for my master suite. I think my idea needs tweeked a little and was wanting some input.

My idea is black and white classic Mickey Mouse throughout. I think I want to do a chair rail border of black/white Mickey cartoons ... if I can find one I like .. or hire someone to paint it for me. I would love to find a black and white shower curtain, rug and other accessories for the bathroom and maybe a bedding set with a little color (maybe cream colored). The only problem is the shower curtain that I love is sold exclusively at one website and it is $100 for the shower curtain, and an additional $100 for the accessories. The bedding set is only $12-ish for 7 pieces, but is $70 to ship. I don't have that much money to spend (especially in this economy!:sad: ) I plan on having some of my Disney World pictures framed with "Mickey Mouse Red" matting for an accent color.

Any ideas on how to make my dream master suite a reality??

Stepharelli

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter