My Grampy's in heaven now...

{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}} I'm very sorry for the loss of your grandpa :(

Noel -

I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Tamie

I'm so sorry Noel.....he will be looking down upon you tomorrow and help to make you laugh and remember the absolute great times with him as you go through those pics.....

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I'm sorry for your loss Noel. May your memories of him give you a source of strength and comfort.

Originally posted by noel
....Here's a link to Grampy's obituary....it's long and different, but a fitting tribute to our hero.....

And Dan, I WILL be at Jeff's on 8/3. :) :earsgirl: :sunny:

Gene was a special man who proudly served his country in the Army Air Force Squadron during WW II. As a gunner and aerial engineer, he heroically flew 29 missions over Europe in B-24 Liberators along with his brothers from the 454th Bombardment Group-738th Squadron-304th Bomb Wing. Gene also was a member of Construction Workers Local 113.

He will be fondly remembered for this faith in Jesus Christ, his booming bass voice belting out hymns, his fruitful garden up in Hurley, his great back scratches, his chop suey, fried potatoes and milkshakes, his devotion to (and sometimes frustration with) the Packers, Bucks and Brewers and most of all his legacy of love for family and friends.

Noel, if I could be remembered as such some day, I would say I did well; certainly sounds like Grampy did just great!!!! I am sure your singing of Amazing Grace will be beautiful. {Hugs} again.

Looking forward to seeing you again. :sunny:

My deepest sympathy, Noel. You and your Grampy are in my thoughts and prayers.

My condolences to you and your family on your loss. :(

My deepest sympathies, Noel, to you and your family.

May your memories comfort you well.

Noel, I am so sorry for your loss. {{{hugs}}} to you. From reading your posts your Grampy sounds like an extraordinary man. His spirit will live on in your memories.

My condolences Noel. It's hard to lose a loved one, no matter their age or circumstance. I'll include you & your family in my prayers.

My deepest sympathy to you and your family Noel. I will keep you all in my prayers.

I'm so sorry. I am glad that the end was peaceful. Thanks for letting us know. You'll all remain in my prayers.

I'm so sorry noel. I know how much your grampy meant to you.

As a person who recently lost both her grandparents, I can so relate to the way you may be feeling right now. If you ever need a friend, just drop me a PM.

In the meantime, I'll be thinking of you and sending you comforting thoughts for the days that lie ahead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter