My friend got "dreamed"!

roadtripper

DIS Veteran
She just called me-- she's there now! The Dream team came into the Test Track line and announced that they would ALL get to come back to Epcot tonight for extra magic hours-- only 500 of them! :woohoo:
They will have a special Illuminations viewing spot, pins and wristbands. Don't know how much of the park will be open, but what fun! They have never done the Nemo ride or Turtle talk, so they will try for those for sure.
Is is OK to be a *tiny* bit jealous?? :rotfl2:

Extra magic hours with only 500 people. That would be awesome. I sure wish we could get dreamed!

WOW what a great dream that is.

I think I would love Epcot with only 500 others .

THAT is really cool! How fun for your friend!

Allyson

tiny bit jealous??? I am A LOT jealous! That would be soooooo cool!

How Wonderful!!! :cool1: Epcot is my favorite park and this would be the greatest thing to have!!!! :love: I am so glad for your friend!!!! pixiedust: pixiedust:

roadtripper said:
She just called me-- she's there now! The Dream team came into the Test Track line and announced that they would ALL get to come back to Epcot tonight for extra magic hours-- only 500 of them! :woohoo:
They will have a special Illuminations viewing spot, pins and wristbands. Don't know how much of the park will be open, but what fun! They have never done the Nemo ride or Turtle talk, so they will try for those for sure.
Is is OK to be a *tiny* bit jealous?? :rotfl2:
congratulations nd have fun

That's great!!! I hadn't even heard of that dream!!! I hope we get to hear about it after you do!!!

Thanks for sharing.

I see that 500 people in the park seems to be a very small amount...I haven't been to WDW in about 10 years now....what would you say is the average population in the park...when lines are average in length...??...just curious

That is so freaking awesome! The only thing betterwould be MK with 500 people!

I love hearing all of these stories of Wishes being given. I just love it!! I really think this is the best promo Disney has done in a long time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter