My DS3 has thrown me a curve ball...

BridetobeDisney

DIS Veteran
We were planning to mostly eat CS on this trip. My only TS are CP in the morning so that I could get some empty mainstreet pics and Boma b/c we always eat there for our anniversary.

Well, last night we were watching you tube videos and we watched one from 1900 park fare where Cinderella danced with a little boy. My son said he wants to dance with Cindy too! And he wants to get the stepsisters to sing. I really should have used some common sense. :sad2: If he watches it, then he'll want to do it. So I'm now trying to find 1900 park fare for my May trip!!:scared1:

UGHHHH

:rolleyes:

Look on the May Cancellation thread. People do cancel 1900 Park Fare for dinner over there. Maybe you'll find it :wizard:

We were planning to mostly eat CS on this trip. My only TS are CP in the morning so that I could get some empty mainstreet pics and Boma b/c we always eat there for our anniversary.

Well, last night we were watching you tube videos and we watched one from 1900 park fare where Cinderella danced with a little boy. My son said he wants to dance with Cindy too! And he wants to get the stepsisters to sing. I really should have used some common sense. :sad2: If he watches it, then he'll want to do it. So I'm now trying to find 1900 park fare for my May trip!!:scared1:

UGHHHH

:rolleyes:

I wouldn't worry too much about it...If he's like most 3 year olds, he'll forget about it before May.....or want something else before then (like a puppy!! :scared1: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter