My Deal of a Lifetime

BoCat

Mouseketeer
::Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc I'm a member of the Disney Club and I had a reservation in September for 6 nights/with the silver package @ the Contemporary-Tower. I called yesterday and re-booked with the Fairytale plan --same plan-for 7 nights--for $400.00 less I'm so excited:) :) I also got a great rate with National a few months ago - 9 days-full size car-$145.00 I don't think I could get any better. Do ya'll????? Now if only Southwest would get on the ball and extend their schedule.COME ON GUYS!!!! :mad:

Originally posted by BoCat
::Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc I'm a member of the Disney Club and I had a reservation in September for 6 nights/with the silver package @ the Contemporary-Tower. I called yesterday and re-booked with the Fairytale plan --same plan-for 7 nights--for $400.00 less I'm so excited:) :) I also got a great rate with National a few months ago - 9 days-full size car-$145.00 I don't think I could get any better. Do ya'll????? Now if only Southwest would get on the ball and extend their schedule.COME ON GUYS!!!! :mad:

Oh I know! I wish Southwest would put the Oct schedule up already! I would rather fly them Jetblue because of the distance to JFK. I thought they usually schedule 6 months out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter