My Coke Rewards - AMC Tickets

Has anyone redeemed these? It says one coupon per person - can I see a movie and get my drink and popcorn in one trip?

Has anyone redeemed these? It says one coupon per person - can I see a movie and get my drink and popcorn in one trip?

That should be fine, each coupon should be independent of each other. What you usually can't do is 2 popcorn coupons per person, or 2 drinks. All depends on who's operating the register how you could do multiple, if they just see 2 people or if you have to do two transactions, one for each person.

There is a link in the email you have to click on to see the bar code.
Okay - I can see the link on my phone, but not on my computer. I was trying to print something & give it to my daughter to use.

Does it have to be done electronically? Thanks!

Okay - I can see the link on my phone, but not on my computer. I was trying to print something & give it to my daughter to use.

Does it have to be done electronically? Thanks!

Try a different browser. I have printed them before without a problem

Free large popcorn and large drink is back with only one code needed. Offer will be sent once 30k offers are claimed by 7/30 :thumbsup2

"UNLOCK A SURPRISE WITH YOUR NEXT COCA-COLA®"
https://us.coca-cola.com/offers/

Thanks for sharing this. I uploaded a code and got this message:

Success!
Thanks for playing! Share a Coke® digital codes will awarded at the end of the promotion. If 30,000 users participate, you'll be awarded the mystery perk. Keep checking the progress below and we'll notify you to claim your perk once unlocked.

How did you know it's popcorn and a drink? :)

Success!
Thanks for playing! Share a Coke® digital codes will awarded at the end of the promotion. If 30,000 users participate, you'll be awarded the mystery perk. Keep checking the progress below and we'll notify you to claim your perk once unlocked.

It's in the terms and conditions what the mystery is. For participating you get a dollar off the share a Coke web page, if they get 30k participants before it expires then everyone participating will get the drink and popcorn voucher to AMC.

Thanks @JKalai ! I got in at 58%

Success!

It's in the terms and conditions... tee hee popcorn::

Flock to Unlock Mystery Offer (only if participation threshold is reached): If 30,000 unique, eligible participants participate in this Offer during the Offer Period, each of the unique participants will receive a coupon valid for a free popcorn and drink at AMC, fulfilled as a digital code (“Mystery Offer”), terms and conditions apply, in their Accounts.

It's in the terms and conditions... tee hee popcorn::

Flock to Unlock Mystery Offer (only if participation threshold is reached): If 30,000 unique, eligible participants participate in this Offer during the Offer Period, each of the unique participants will receive a coupon valid for a free popcorn and drink at AMC, fulfilled as a digital code (“Mystery Offer”), terms and conditions apply, in their Accounts.

Brilliant! I'm sure I wouldn't have found this offer without your post. Thank you!

Here's a What Would You Do Question:

I have about 50 Coke codes waiting to be used. In the old days, I'd enter them until I had enough points for a $10 Target or WalMart gift card. Since the new system doesn't allow building up my points total, these codes just sit in a drawer. Occasionally, they are used for the movie/popcorn reward that so many of us did recently.

Most of these codes are not from purchases I made, but from my parents. We have large family parties and they buy a lot of Coke 12-packs, so the points are free to me.

Would you put a bunch of codes toward one of the Sweepstakes? Or just continue to save and use as needed on the occasional reward? Or would you do something else with them?

Here's a What Would You Do Question:

I have about 50 Coke codes waiting to be used. In the old days, I'd enter them until I had enough points for a $10 Target or WalMart gift card. Since the new system doesn't allow building up my points total, these codes just sit in a drawer. Occasionally, they are used for the movie/popcorn reward that so many of us did recently.

Most of these codes are not from purchases I made, but from my parents. We have large family parties and they buy a lot of Coke 12-packs, so the points are free to me.

Would you put a bunch of codes toward one of the Sweepstakes? Or just continue to save and use as needed on the occasional reward? Or would you do something else with them?

I prefer keeping mine for guaranteed rewards as opposed to sweepstakes, but I hate the clutter of keeping all of the lids. I just type my codes into a note on my phone and then just transfer them into the website whenever I see a reward that I want

I prefer keeping mine for guaranteed rewards as opposed to sweepstakes, but I hate the clutter of keeping all of the lids. I just type my codes into a note on my phone and then just transfer them into the website whenever I see a reward that I want

Same. Hubby brought home some more caps from people at work so I added the codes to a spreadsheet and tossed the caps. The cardboard flaps didn't take up much space but since I started the spreadsheet I'll just start adding them there and tossing the cardboard too. I'm not very lucky on sweepstakes so I stick with real things and not the potential for a real thing.

Same. I'd rather use for definite prizes. I just keep mine in a container as I'm afraid to write down a wrong number or so...

If you haven't checked your Rewards page you might want to. The latest popcorn and drink at the movies says it expires on 7/30.
When I click on the reward link the terms/conditions have a 9/30/18 expiration and there is an option to have it delivered to my email. I did that.
I might be mistaken but I got the impression that if I didn't "claim" it from the Rewards page by 7/30 it would no longer be available for me to claim.

New Popcorn / Drink offer!

5 codes = Large Drink / additional 5 codes = Large popcorn. Perfect timing for Wreck it Ralph 2!!

:thumbsup2

https://us.coca-cola.com/offers/?mc_id=EM_KO_ENG_RNDP_30084#amc

Nice! Thanks for the heads up! Hope they will do another free movie ticket as well :)

Anyone ever used these coupons at the AMC in Disney Springs?

Wish it would let you choose. I don't have 10 codes yet and would rather have the popcorn and then the drink if I get enough.

I have an extra popcorn coupon code if you plan to go this weekend. It expires on the 30th and I won’t be able to use it before then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!