My Coke Rewards - AMC Tickets

On my account, I have the "Epic movie night" offer, and right below it I have the "Catch a Bonus Night." I swear I didn't see this yesterday when I logged in, so maybe try logging in later today and see if it shows up.

I've tried logging in an out a few times this week and nothing. I wonder if it's because I already claimed parts of the offer? Could be it's only showing for people who hadn't enter codes yet? Or haven't entered enough to claim a prize?

Although I might still try for it before the 29th anyway and see what happens. Apparently hubby knows some coke drinkers at work because after just a couple days we're only 2 or 3 away from the ticket now!

I've tried logging in an out a few times this week and nothing. I wonder if it's because I already claimed parts of the offer? Could be it's only showing for people who hadn't enter codes yet? Or haven't entered enough to claim a prize?

Although I might still try for it before the 29th anyway and see what happens. Apparently hubby knows some coke drinkers at work because after just a couple days we're only 2 or 3 away from the ticket now!

Did it work for you to get the second movie ticket? I don't have the extra ad on my account, either, so I can't decide if it's worth it to use the codes on that.

Did it work for you to get the second movie ticket? I don't have the extra ad on my account, either, so I can't decide if it's worth it to use the codes on that.

I did the last codes yesterday. So far I only have 1 movie ticket listed in my awards. I believe @Narnia_girl said the 2nd ticket has a later delivery date so I'm just waiting to see what happens in July, if I get a 2nd one then. I tried many things and never got the other offer to show up. I even downloaded the bloated app to see if there were more offers there. Despite being over 100mb it actually had LESS offers available :headache: So that was a waste of time and space.

We weren't using the codes for anything else and we got most of the codes for the ticket free from other peoples bottles so we figured it didn't hurt to try.

I did the last codes yesterday. So far I only have 1 movie ticket listed in my awards. I believe @Narnia_girl said the 2nd ticket has a later delivery date so I'm just waiting to see what happens in July, if I get a 2nd one then. I tried many things and never got the other offer to show up. I even downloaded the bloated app to see if there were more offers there. Despite being over 100mb it actually had LESS offers available :headache: So that was a waste of time and space.

We weren't using the codes for anything else and we got most of the codes for the ticket free from other peoples bottles so we figured it didn't hurt to try.

Thanks for updating. I'll have to decide if I'm better off with the one movie ticket, or getting a second drink and popcorn off my husband's account. We always go for the $5 showings with the family, so the free ticket isn't worth much as a singleton to us.

I haven't used 'My Coke Rewards' in years...ever since they went to a more social media based platform...so I was trying to get back on b/c I have a lot of codes to enter. But I keep getting an error message. Appears my login info is good but I get an error every time I try to log in and it tells me to try again later. Are others getting that, or should I just re-signup?

I haven't used 'My Coke Rewards' in years...ever since they went to a more social media based platform...so I was trying to get back on b/c I have a lot of codes to enter. But I keep getting an error message. Appears my login info is good but I get an error every time I try to log in and it tells me to try again later. Are others getting that, or should I just re-signup?

The same thing is happening to me :( Will try again later on.

Thanks for updating. I'll have to decide if I'm better off with the one movie ticket, or getting a second drink and popcorn off my husband's account. We always go for the $5 showings with the family, so the free ticket isn't worth much as a singleton to us.

If it were us I'd probably stick with getting the 2nd popcorn and coke then, that's a better value for us. We mostly do the $5 nights as well, but since the ticket is good for a year I figured we'd use it at some point when we go out with someone else on a non-discount night; make our own discount. :) So it was worth the gamble.

Last edited:

I never had a coke rewards login. I created a login for the Coke Freestyle app and I'm using that login on the new coke.com site. Could be possible that they didn't automatically transfer over the old accounts into the new products? Couldn't hurt to just create a new one if it's still happening.

I would just do a new account. Any points you had on the old account would have been donated to charity last summer when they shut down My Coke Rewards.

I used to do My Coke Rewards all the time, but since that ended, hadn't really paid attention to any new offers. With my daughter playing softball this summer we had tons of Powerade lids floating around, so I've now entered 22 to do the AMC offer - but I'm clueless as to how I actually get the tickets/offer to redeem? I downloaded the app as well and still not having any luck. Could anyone possibly take the time to tell me what i do now?

I used to do My Coke Rewards all the time, but since that ended, hadn't really paid attention to any new offers. With my daughter playing softball this summer we had tons of Powerade lids floating around, so I've now entered 22 to do the AMC offer - but I'm clueless as to how I actually get the tickets/offer to redeem? I downloaded the app as well and still not having any luck. Could anyone possibly take the time to tell me what i do now?

They email you a link to the coupon. Check the email address you used for the coke account, you should have 3 emails from them with the links for each prize.

They email you a link to the coupon. Check the email address you used for the coke account, you should have 3 emails from them with the links for each prize.

Thanks! I was able to find two of the three emails :( My popcorn one seems MIA. I emailed them, not sure if it will do much good. Can I screen shot the barcode and use that when we go to the movies?

Thanks! I was able to find two of the three emails :( My popcorn one seems MIA. I emailed them, not sure if it will do much good. Can I screen shot the barcode and use that when we go to the movies?

I haven't used mine yet but I believe you can because they have the scanners that will pick up phone screens. The whole stubs program is digital and all the codes from that scan.
That said when I pull mine up on the phone the barcode itself is smaller, like it was made to be printed. So might need to zoom in to scan it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter