My Cat's Gonna REALLY HATE me now! "UPDATE"

Scratch42

<font color=navy>I Owe, I Owe, so Off to Work I go
HE IS OFFICIALLY A UNICH!lol

The worse thing is I can't feed him until tomorrow! He took a bite out of me this morning when I did not feed him!LOL

Scratch

Well since we are going to be approximately 12 days at the "LODGE" I thought it best we board the cat! Well it turns out vacinations have to be up to date which I will take care of tomorrow night. But then I found out he needs to be NEUTERED!(sp) AAAAHH!

Guess what Kitty! August 19th, SNIP SNIP!

That will teach him for doin' what he did during our April trip! I figured it was cheaper than buying new furniture again!LOL

Scratch
:smooth:

Oh Janet. Have fun.:D We have a girl doggy and she's a real whimp. The previous 2 dogs (both girls) were fine but this one cries every time she gets a shot and when we had her fixed she whined and fussed for a week.

Boys are easier I think and cats are easier than dogs. Wish I could cat sit for you but my dog hates cats.

Have fun at the lodge though!!!

Awwww you meanie!

Leaving your poor pet (again) and making them have medical procedures on top of it!

You will know how it feels one day when your DD is sending you the "the home" :p

>>^..^<<

Fiona, but after what he did, I think it's best that he is at a facility where they can watch him!

Cass, he is lucky I did not do it myself when we got home last time!LOL Plus this way he will have other cats to play with and I won't have to buy new furniture again! And this way he can go back again in January! That will be his vacation!

DD won't be able to put me in a home, 'cause the home I'm putting myself into is the Castle at WDW! I gonna retire and become a CM at CRT! :p

Scratch

Originally posted by Scratch42
DD won't be able to put me in a home, 'cause the home I'm putting myself into is the Castle at WDW! I gonna retire and become a CM at CRT! :p

Hey, thats quite a dream.. hope it comes true :p (but you left out the Prince Charming part... or is that your cat??

>>^..^<<

I like your idea of retirement Janet. When we took the Steam Train tour the engineer had done exactly that. He retired, moved to Florida and became a CM operating the train at MK. Trains had been a lifelong hobby so he was having a blast.

Too bad retirement is a long way away. Til then guess we'll just have to settle for visiting the retirement lodge.:D

That's why there ain't no Prince! The cat will have to do for now!

And that's why we are doing CRT, have to check out my future retirement home!LOL

Scratch

If I had your address ~ I'd mail your cat a bandaid :)

Le me know how kitty is doing..

My girlfriend called today - he daughter's hamster broke it's leg (God only knows how) but anyway... 175.00 dollars later, it has x-rays, a little splint and a funnel around it's head to keep it from biting at it's leg......

It would have been a lot cheaper to *flush* or pull the old hamster switch-a-roo with a brand new hamster (that looks like the old one) for $14.99

>>^..^<<

Even DD said, and I quote, "Why did they not just put it down!"

Have I not taught her the value of a dollar!LOL

Now that's what I call LOVE!:rolleyes:

Cass, apparently it's just day surgery and that's all he will need. One small Bandaid!LOL

Scratch
:eek:

Not to be graphic or anything ( Men exit now), When I was a Vet's assistant the cut & snip was the easiest op on cats that we did. It was the pre-op & post op that's painfull. Plucking the fur & the idoine clean up. Good thing the little cubs are drugged up.
Scratch he's not very old is he?

According to the Vet records he turned 3 in May. Please tell me now! I am taking him in tomorrow morning instead, the vet had a cancellation and said it would be OK!

And what do you afterwards? What should I expect? The last time I went thru this sort of thing I was very, very young and I can't remember.

Help!

Scratch

DON"T PANIC!!!!!

3 is good, very old cats, like very old men take longer to heal and some don't respond well to drugs. He's going to be fine!!!! Take a deep breath!!!! As I said, it's one of the easier ops to do. Breathe! He'll just be a little sore for a few days.
I've had all my cats done....( I only have 1 now) NEVER a problem.
Every time I describe how it's done any man around, cringes in horror, but it's really quite simple. Local, gas, Cut, tie, snip & maybe a couple of stitches. Done! , no more spraying.

HE'LL BE OK!

I do remember what a female has to go thru! When we dropped our cat off when I was younger, the vet found out that I was interested in becoming one, so he took me into the op room where he was working on a female cat. Needless to say, I did not become one!LOL

I even went out and bought him one of the Lambs Wool Beds! I feel so bad!LOL

Oh well, I will have an IT Cat Again!LOL

Scratch

Glad to here your kitty is okay... a eunich, but okay :p

Today I had to walk to meet Noel from her riding camp bus and the lightning was flashing all over the place, big bangs of thunder and here I was, in an open field holding my keys and cell phone. :eek:

I was sooo happy to get home in one piece... but I figured it will give me good practice for next week - lots of lighting in August.

>>^..^<<

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter