my brother got a postcard in the mail- can i use it?

Hessie628

Mouseketeer
hi everyone. i have a question concerning postcards. my brother got one yesterday that offers select deluxe resorts for $124/night. it has a code to ask for at the bottom. i don't know if there is a pin number--- could this be the number highlighted above his name? if indeed you do need the pin, can i use the postcard if i decide to change my reservations to a deluxe instead of por? i ask because my brother and i both have the same address and same last name. i'm not even sure i'm going to change my reservation, but i thought i would ask you all before i call cro. i would love to stay at wl if i can convince my friend to pay the extra money. i have another friend who works at wl and he was bummed to hear we weren't staying there. he couldn't even get a good cm rate so i would love to be able to use this postcard rate (i do believe it is slightly cheaper than the other codes that are out and i'm still waiting to hear about ap rates) any info is appreciated!
-jessica

Many times mass mailings go out to specific target groups with "special" rates, etc. I haven't yet found that you couldn't use them even if you didn't receive the direct mailing.
The new Disney VISA is a good example. First only those of us that were DC members got the advanced information with special code, but very soon, we were communicating the code out for others to use as well.
You'll find out quickly enough if it doesn't fly. Be careful to read all the fine print associated with the deal. There may be some details that you have to follow to get it.
Good Luck !!
:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter