my all knowing friends

KimOhio

<font color=green>Was on a quest for a Haunted Man
I hope I am posting on the right board I never do unless it is a DVC thingy LOL. My daughter saw Clue the Haunted mansion board game in disney I can not find it anywhere can anyone help me? I know you guys can. Thanks everyone Kim

I have not seen it in the catalogs. We ordered it from WDW. We called the WDW merchandise phone number which I cannot find at the moment. When I find it (and I need to so I can order the monorail set) I will post it here.

My understanding is that this an exclusive, you won't find it at Walmart or Target. They also have Parks edition of monopoly.

They have it at the Once Upon a Toy store at Downtown Disney. I purchased it on my last trip and am saving it for Christmas, the kids are going to LOVE it! Totally unrelated, but they also had the Wilderness Lodge lincoln log set that I could not pass up - it was just too cute!

I do think this is a Disney exclusive - you might try your local Disney store, the Disney Catalog or Disney online. If all else fails, you could call WDW merchandising and see if they could send you one.

Good luck!

DISNEY MERCHANDISE
(407) 363·62·00

WALT DISNEY ATTRACCIONS,INC.
Guest Services/Mail order dept.
PO.Box 10070
Lk. Buena Vista,FL 32830

+ Vero +

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter