My 180+10 window opens while I'm at Disney

AllThingsMickey4

DIS Veteran
My family and I are headed to Disney at the end of October for my Disney wedding planning session on Oct 30th. We decided to turn it into a week long trip for our first Halloween party, and Food and Wine festival. This trip starts on Oct 28th.. which happens to be exactly 180 days from the start of my wedding trip on April 26th :scared::sad2:

To make matters worse, I'm doing a split stay (GF April 26-28th and BC April 28th-May5th) so that means my 180 day mark for my honeymoon stay opens on Oct 30th.

Has anyone had experience with booking ADRs for a future trip during a Disney trip? It definitely seems like it's going to be stressful and the last thing I want to do is worry about ADRs while I'm trying to have fun on my October trip. I guess there is nothing I can really do to change it.. but I'm just nervous because I'm planning on going all out on signature restaurants and tours for our honeymoon trip, so I definitely need to book right when my window opens. I'm guessing I'll need to bring my laptop since the app can be glitchy sometimes.. any advice is welcome!

If you haven't already done so add a note in your phone or laptop that lists the times, names and dates you want. Makes it easier to transcribe the info while making your ADRs.

Open a page/tab beforehand so you are ready to make an ADR as soon as you are allowed.
Since you are traveling w/ family maybe someone else can help you input info on another device.
Congratulations on your forthcoming nuptials!

This is the best problem ever! :mickeyjum Good luck with the ADRs & have fun.:)

We had sort of the same problem. We were in a hotel and boarding a ship to Alaska the same day as our 180 window (3am due to time changes). Have your phone and computer with you. By accident I found the app was quicker and easier to use. The site crashed after my first reservation and was down for about 25 minutes but the app was still working. Made them all and went back to bed. Checked later and they were still all there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter