MVMCP Touring Plan?

OLT2004

DIS Veteran
Has anyone worked out their touring plan for the party?

I am working on mine and I was going to start in Tomorrowland(can you go in the other lands before7PM?) then the Hub for Wishes then Frontierland and Adventureland - watch the 2nd parade and end @ the 12 midnight castle stage show.

Any one else working on a touring plan?

PS - we are skipping Fantasyland as we will run the famous UG Dumbo or Die plan earlier in the week!

We don't generally go in with too detailed a plan. However, we like to see one of the two parades on Main Street. So, we watch the first in Frontierland and the second on Main Street in order to reduce the time we have to sit waiting on the curb.

Also, get a schedule of events in advance - they are usually available on sites like Deb Wills' allearsnet.com . That will help you plan.

Also, get the family photo very early - preferrably right at 6 when the tomorrowland booth opens. You'll be thankful as the lines get quite long later on.

Enjoy.

I have been having trouble making an plan. I have been unable to find any information about the length of any of the shows. I am unsure if they are 10-20 min or 30-40 min. It makes it hard to know which ones we can do after the other. I am hoping someone will remember from last year and will post it. If not hopefully after the first party, someone will give us that info.

I can't wait. This will be our first MVMCP and our first time seeing the Christmas decorations. So we will want sometime to just walk around and enjoy the decorations.

I look forward to reading other's plans as it may give me ideas for ours.

My Buddy, Ray Sharpton(Al's older brother?) was kind enough to post the schedule from last year. I also checked Deb's site and this site.

I based my plan on this info.

Safari Steve suggested you start in Frontierland and work your way over to Tomorrowland...any thoughts?

Have free family photo done early while everyone is not tired and que's are short.::yes:: :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter