MVMCP name change?

Mickeynutty

DIS Veteran
Is MVMCP getting a name change in 2024 to take the emphasis off Christmas - making it more of a general winter holiday celebration? Thanks.

Ah, mousetrap strikes. I am not against the idea of a satirical site like The Onion for poking fun at Disney, however they seem to fail to realize that the satire needs to be funny and not-at-all believeable. That's the point of a farce. When they publish a story about something that sounds plausible, especially something that people get all sensitive about like this, you are missing the point entrirely and just annoying people.

Ah, mousetrap strikes. I am not against the idea of a satirical site like The Onion for poking fun at Disney, however they seem to fail to realize that the satire needs to be funny and not-at-all believeable. That's the point of a farce. When they publish a story about something that sounds plausible, especially something that people get all sensitive about like this, you are missing the point entrirely and just annoying people.
I get it but it’s about the clicks and the ad dollars - unfortunately that ship has long sailed … maybe people figure it out after a while and they stop falling for it and no longer click but not hopeful about that either - people want to read what they want to read …

Wow - that was fast. So many replies! 😀 I didn’t do fact checking because this was something a friend told me that works for Disney. I hope it’s not true.

Wow - that was fast. So many replies! 😀 I didn’t do fact checking because this was something a friend told me that works for Disney. I hope it’s not true.
Snopes explained the unfounded rumor originated from a satire/joke site.
Now if the bus drivers weigh in.....

Why would it matter? It's not like Mickey's Very Merry Holiday Party sounds bad. If you aren't opposed to changing 2 letters Mickey's Very Merry Holiday Celebration sounds fun too.

As long as Mickey is hosting of course. We have all seen what happened to Jollywood.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter