MVMCP during convention

Tiggeroo

Grammar Nazi
Will we be able to do this. Any idea of approx. dates for this.

16a.gif
travel.gif
<font size="5"><font color="purple"><font face="Comic Sans MS"><marquee direction=right "align="middle" behavior="alternate">The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers is Tiggers are Wonderful Things</marquee></font></font></font>

We will have to wait till the schedule for this is out. I for one hope/plan to go if it is going on while we are there. Perhaps someone else knows just when they release the dates for this. That would be a good question for linda, if it is offered during our stay, will they do (order the tickets) for us, or if we will do this on our own. Gerri

mick_spin.gif

It's usually held on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights starting the Thursday after Thanksgiving. We went to this last year and had a ball!! The special fireworks, parades and shows are wonderful. And characters are everywhere!!

The schedule last year started leaking out in June and July last year. I was able to order the tickets in early August.

I believe Pete is leaving an evening free so people can go to MVMCP if offered.

Scottwdw
mickey16b.gif

Proud Disney World Visitor Since 1983
Sorcerer of the PS Calculator
Keeper of the <A HREF="http://home.twcny.rr.com/pscalc/psfaq.html">PS FAQ</A>
DIS-CON 2001 (AS Movies)

We definitely want to go....even if it's not a convention event! :)

Woo-Hoo...The DIS Does MVMCP!!! :D

<font color=red size=4>HAVE A DISNEY DAY</font>

<font color=navy size=3>M-I-C...see you at The DIS Convention, K-E-Y...why? Because we LOVE Disney, M-O-U-S-Eeee...</font>

I'm with you, Tia, on this, too! I love MVMCP!! I know this was one of the extra events discussed. It will be a lot of fun to the Christmas Party with a huge DIS group!! Count me in! :Dí

Barb-for Real!
Been there, done that, GOING BACK!
noears.gif

We are pretty sure (from past history) that MVMCP will be held during 2 of the nights of our convention and have planned the itinerary to accommodate this event.

There is no group discount for this so we are still thinking about how to book it. One thing I'm working on however is reserving blocks of dining reservations for in park dining before MVMCP. Not sure if we will have to do this as a dinner/event package (includes dinner and event pass)or not? At this point I just don't know? When the party dates are released (hopefully in the summer - or the sooner the better) I will release more details. This would be considered an add on to the event package.

Linda
flowerface.GIF

Family Board Host

Coordinator Dis Convention 2001

Thanks Linda. :)

<font color=red size=4>HAVE A DISNEY DAY</font>

<font color=navy size=3>M-I-C...see you at The DIS Convention, K-E-Y...why? Because we LOVE Disney, M-O-U-S-Eeee...</font>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter