MVMCP dining reservations

MinniesFav

Yes, I am Minnie's favorite. She told me so ;)
Has anyone else been able to book a dining reservation for MVMCP? I bought my tickets for Dec 12th on June 30th. That's right around the time they opened up the reservations for Be Our guest, Crystal Palace & Cinderella's Royal table during the party. I have logged on everyday for the past 6 weeks & have phoned Disney Dining about 5-6 times & I still cannot find a table. Did all of the reservations for that specific day disappear in hours? Not one person has cancelled in 6+ weeks? Cast members keep telling me to wait 24 hours before & try again. I'm too much of a planner to wait that long!

FYI it is my son's first birthday & I thought it would be cool to see Winnie the Pooh or have all of the princesses kiss his little face & make a fuss over him.

Try Touring Plans reservation finder. Just plug that in to any search engine. You can sign up for a free account and set up to two alerts. They will text you if they find something available. You have to jump on it fast though.

Try Touring Plans reservation finder. Just plug that in to any search engine. You can sign up for a free account and set up to two alerts. They will text you if they find something available. You have to jump on it fast though.

Thanks. I'll give that a shot.

I got one for Dec 10th at 6:45 PM. It took a little while as I started with 9:45 but got it down to that. Have not been able to get it any earlier then that though

Wow, great advice.

I got one for Dec 10th at 6:45 PM. It took a little while as I started with 9:45 but got it down to that. Have not been able to get it any earlier then that though

Did you just keep plugging away at the website? I've been doing that for weeks now & got nothing....

Did you just keep plugging away at the website? I've been doing that for weeks now & got nothing....

I got mine a few days after they where released but started with one at like 9:45 PM and was lucky to find that one. I continue to look for an earlier one so I can lessen the missing time of the party but I had to get a reservation for the new people coming with us and this was the only time I could get. Yesterday there was one for 8 PM so they do continue to come up. I would also look closer to your date when people start canceling when they realize they aren't going to the party and they can't use there reservation.

Thanks for the information, we had to postpone our trip until December and I am having a really hard time finding reservations for a party of 8 (2 adults, 6 kids)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!