MVMCP and Scheduling FP+ (4-6pm)

monique5

DVC - BLT & VGF
:santa: Welcome to Scheduling FP+ during MVMCP Information. :santa:

This thread is to see if guests are able to schedule FP+ between 4-6pm with MVMCP tickets.

In the past, guests have been able to enter the park @ 4pm and schedule FP+ between 3:30-6:30pm.
This year, MK is closing at 6pm on the nights MVMCP is offered.

• Anyone within FP+ booking window with MVMCP tickets?
  • 9/10/17 is 60D for November 9th, if onsite.

Were you able to schedule FP+ with only your MVMCP ticket?
Have you received an email stating your FP+ will be canceled?
What times were you able to schedule FP+?

"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - Believe in the Magic
https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...tmas-party-2017-believe-in-the-magic.3587769/

Last edited:
Current Information Received...

Not personally, but read in my FB group that several have done it already. Booking windows for most attractions run until 6 pm.

Notice the FP+ Times Below
We are going 11/9 and I booked my FP+ on 9/1 using my AP, so not much help in regards to booking FP+ with just the party ticket. However, the last FP+ is interesting...here's what I have:

Jungle Cruise: 3:25-4:25
7DMT: 4:25-5:25
Space Mountain: 5:30-6:00

Last edited:
Last edited:

I'm hoping someone responds. We are going on the 11/10 and do not have party tickets. I was curious about those 5:30 FPs I saw....wondering what the return time was, but now I see the response that it was 5:30 - 6.

We will be at WDW in November with 8 Park Days planned between 11/5 and 11/13, and tickets to MVMCP on 11/14. We have four day tickets linked in our account, plus the MVMCP tickets. (We are planning to add 4 days to our tickets upon arrival.)

In any case, we have FP+'s for AK, DHS, Epcot, and MK on the 11/5, 11/6, 11/7 and 11/11, respectively. We also have MK FP+'s on 11/14, the day of MVMCP; HM from 3:30 to 4:30, PP from 4:30 to 5:30, and 7DMT from 5:30 to 6:00.

We will be at WDW in November with 8 Park Days planned between 11/5 and 11/13, and tickets to MVMCP on 11/14. We have four day tickets linked in our account, plus the MVMCP tickets. (We are planning to add 4 days to our tickets upon arrival.)

In any case, we have FP+'s for AK, DHS, Epcot, and MK on the 11/5, 11/6, 11/7 and 11/11, respectively. We also have MK FP+'s on 11/14, the day of MVMCP; HM from 3:30 to 4:30, PP from 4:30 to 5:30, and 7DMT from 5:30 to 6:00.

Sweet! You were able to make FP+ with just MVMCP Tickets. Did you schedule your MVMCP FP+ last?

Hi all! I am going to the party on 11/10 with my DN. I made fastpasses for BTMR 4:00-5:00 and Jungle Cruise 5:05-6:00. We will not be going to another park on that day, just the party. My nephew will not have any ticket entitlements left for that day besides the party ticket, but I will because I have an old non-expiring ticket on my account. I was able to book the fastpasses without issue and have not received any emails. Technically, Disney would only be able to flag his fastpasses, as they would not know if I was going to use a regular ticket or just the party ticket to enter the park. I'll let you guys know if I get any notifications. Should be interesting.

Following! We're going to 3 parties (11/28, 12/07 and a toss up between the 14 or the 17, haven't decided yet) and I have a 10-day ticket that I plan to upgrade to an AP when we get there. My booking window starts on October 9th, which is funny because it should be October 6th as we have a RO reservation from December 5-8th and a package for December 8-19th.

Following! We're going to 3 parties (11/28, 12/07 and a toss up between the 14 or the 17, haven't decided yet) and I have a 10-day ticket that I plan to upgrade to an AP when we get there. My booking window starts on October 9th, which is funny because it should be October 6th as we have a RO reservation from December 5-8th and a package for December 8-19th.

My FP+ Selection Day is 10/16/17!

Our party day is nov. 14th. Right now I selected fps between 4 and 6pm. But it is linking them to day tickets, as 3 of the 6 people in my party cant get FPS for one regular day. Can't get ahold of disney to see why only 3 are effected??

Our party day is nov. 14th. Right now I selected fps between 4 and 6pm. But it is linking them to day tickets, as 3 of the 6 people in my party cant get FPS for one regular day. Can't get ahold of disney to see why only 3 are effected??

How many days on MYW Ticket? Do all people in your party have same ticket type plus MVMCP Ticket? Were you able to make FP+ for park days and MVMCP night for 3? Same room/package?

Sweet! You were able to make FP+ with just MVMCP Tickets. Did you schedule your MVMCP FP+ last?

Yes, we made the FP+'s for the day of the MVMCP last.

I will update if we get any email notification, or after our trip if nothing changes, and we are able to use our FP+'s on the 14th as booked.

How many days on MYW Ticket? Do all people in your party have same ticket type plus MVMCP Ticket? Were you able to make FP+ for park days and MVMCP night for 3? Same room/package?
Had 6 park tickets, plus MVMCP tickets, everyone has the same. Will be in park for 7 days total. Same room and package. I could make FPs tickets for everyday. However one random day would only allow 3 guest FPS saying the other 3 had reach their allotment for FP selections. Didn't matter what 3 guest. So I just got off the phone with disney, the CM said FPs for party day tickets were not allowed, so by adding another regular ticket (7 vs. The 6 I had orginally), I was able to make FP reservations for the rest of my party on that one day (NOT party day). I was told guest are still allowed in at 4pm. That's an extra $130 disney got from me, so I could make 3 FPs. Glad some of you have figured a way around it.

Had 6 park tickets, plus MVMCP tickets, everyone has the same. Will be in park for 7 days total. Same room and package. I could make FPs tickets for everyday. However one random day would only allow 3 guest FPS saying the other 3 had reach their allotment for FP selections. Didn't matter what 3 guest. So I just got off the phone with disney, the CM said FPs for party day tickets were not allowed, so by adding another regular ticket (7 vs. The 6 I had orginally), I was able to make FP reservations for the rest of my party on that one day (NOT party day). I was told guest are still allowed in at 4pm. That's an extra $130 disney got from me, so I could make 3 FPs. Glad some of you have figured a way around it.

That's frustrating, and making me nervous for our MVMCP day (I have an AP but my DH does not). Did you try to make your FPs for your MVMCP day last, after booking the other 6 days? That was my strategy but I obviously haven't tried it yet (my FP window opens later this month).

Ok here goes another random one in terms of FP+ and party tickets.

I have an AP, my DH does not and on our upcoming trip he has a 6-day park hopper. As of right now we were not going to use one of the days on his hopper the day of the party (although we are thinking of maybe upgrading him to a 7-day ticket). Yesterday I was browsing around and I noticed that it was allowing me to book FPs for that day, and they are all WAY before 4 (the earliest I got was for 11, but I could've gotten earlier). That is the first weird thing to happen.

Secondly, we are doing a split stay and the day of the party we are actually staying off-property and the party is on November 10th, so obviously we are no where near the 30 days mark. We are staying on site before that though so I don’t know if maybe that’s why its letting me book 60 days, but its still weird.

I should say however, as some of you may have already noticed, prior to Hurricane Irma the site overall has been very glitchy (I’ve been trying to make a change to my reservation since last week with no luck). If any FPs of mine get cancelled once Disney realizes their error, I hope it’s the ones for that day (my last day at the parks) since I wasn’t able to get an FP for what I really wanted anyway.

I booked my fast passes last week for trip 11/8-11/19. We have 8 days of park tickets and 1 day of party tickets.

I was only able to book FP for 8 days. I was able to make 3 for the day of the party. But then was not able to make any FP for our 9th day.

I haven't called to see if they can fix it since we are just planning to visit the F&W booths and tour world showcase on the day we couldn't get FP.

I booked my fast passes last week for trip 11/8-11/19. We have 8 days of park tickets and 1 day of party tickets.

I was only able to book FP for 8 days. I was able to make 3 for the day of the party. But then was not able to make any FP for our 9th day.

I haven't called to see if they can fix it since we are just planning to visit the F&W booths and tour world showcase on the day we couldn't get FP.
I've seen others post with this issue. What seems to work is to book all the days you have on regular tickets first and then go and book the FP+ for the party day last. My fast pass day is still a few days out so I can't confirm this will work, but I'm planning on doing this!

I've seen others post with this issue. What seems to work is to book all the days you have on regular tickets first and then go and book the FP+ for the party day last. My fast pass day is still a few days out so I can't confirm this will work, but I'm planning on doing this!

Yes, this! I've seen several posts state this. Please report back after you make your FP+. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!