Must go back again...best way in your opinion?

twinspirit

Mouseketeer
We have just returned from a 9 day stay at the GCH and 5 days in the parks. 2 side trips to SW and US...and its so not enough! I am already preplanning and budgeting a return trip. However, I dont want DL to be THE focus this time, and wasn't even planning to make a day there at all. There is SO much to see and do in California!
There is a 4 day cruise I am considering. Its Mon-Thurs. I want a weekend in West Hollywood somewhere, definitely beach day or 2 and just maybe, a day to have fun in DL.

One weekend can be in Hollywood prior to the cruise and one elsewhere in California, post cruise, hang out at the beaches and one day in DL. I need to go back for a dole whip I missed out on, you see ;) I believe the cruise sails out of Long Beach?

One last item for bucket list would be a convertible car rental. BUT only if the traffic and roads in the immediate area are friendly for tourists (ie Traffic and will I get turned around and hopelessly lost in minutes?)

This trip will be without my husband but possibly my mother and the kids for sure. The kids would love to see US again I know, but not sure how this would fit in what looks to be an already busy trip and its location to where we want to be :D

Advice?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter