• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Must Do" Lists

crisi

DIS Veteran
Here is a tip for helping create must do lists.

Everyone in the party (who has an opinion) creates a "must do list" from the guidebooks, websites, or memory. So they don't get too long:

Disney claims you can do eight attractions in a day. So:

Decide on how "commando" you want to be and adjust that eight accordingly. Full out commando is eight. We are fives (or at least will be for this next trip) so I'll use five for this example.

Multiply the number of park days and the "commando" number (1-8). Divide by the number of people who have an opinion in your party (you may need to do a little adjusting - this is if the party spends all their time together, you'll get more done if the party splits up). This is how many "musts" each person gets on their list.

So my next trip is 6 people, 6 park days, park style 5 - so everyone gets 5 "musts." (6 x 5 / 6) Make an attempt to get in everyone's musts (there will probably be some overlap - which means you have a little room). And you can do a little adjusting and trading. My mother in law is going with us - it will probably be a once in a lifetime trip - and my kids are little, so their wants are changing faster than mine - I may "give" all my musts to my mother in law and kids. But my mother in law is also likely to say "whatever you guys want - I'm just tagging along" in which case I'll give the kids her musts. You can also split up - that will get everyone more "musts"

Have everyone list as many wants as they desire. Figure out what items have the most votes. These are the things you will try to work into your schedule next.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter