Must Do at DHSBecause there is a holiday show that starts at 8 o’clock while I am there I don’t thin

Staycan

Staycan
:duck::duck:Aside from Tower of Terror and Rock’n Roll Coaster what shouldn’t I miss at DHS? Because there is a holiday show that starts at 8 o’clock while I am there I don’t think I will be able to see the 8:30 showing of Fantasmic. Thank you in advance for your insight!

Toy Story Mania is our favorite ride, and we enjoy the Indiana Jones show, and have heard the Frozen show is fun. If you are into Star Wars, there is the Launch Bay where you can meet Chewy, Kylo, and BB-8, and there is a show throughout the day, and the Star Tours ride. Muppets 3D is a fun one to fit in at anytime you have a spot. As you mentioned, you will have to decide between Jingle, Jangle, Bam show and Fantasmic for night show.

Toy Story Mania is our favorite ride, and we enjoy the Indiana Jones show, and have heard the Frozen show is fun. If you are into Star Wars, there is the Launch Bay where you can meet Chewy, Kylo, and BB-8, and there is a show throughout the day, and the Star Tours ride. Muppets 3D is a fun one to fit in at anytime you have a spot. As you mentioned, you will have to decide between Jingle, Jangle, Bam show and Fantasmic for night show.
Ty for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter