Murphys are LIVE from WDW ~ Flower & Garden + High School debuts!!!

TigrLvsPooh

Travel Channel's Ultimate Disney Fan
Murphy's are Live from WDW!!

March 25 - April 1
Flower & Garden Festival :flower1:

Murphy boys make their musical debut!!

Marching down Main Street!!!

Singing at the Springs!! :cool1:

MK_ENCHANTEDTALESBLUE_7403106620_zpszxjutsdd.jpeg

Hey DIS friends! We are currently riding Magical Express, headed to Disney's Pop Century Resort! The Murphy boys have an exciting week ahead as their high school will perform twice this week! First the marching band on Monday at MK just before the Festival of Fantasy parade. Then the choir on Wednesday at the stage in front of the World of Disney store!​

After dozens of trips down (ok probably close to 100:rotfl2:) this is our first time experiencing a Disney school trip. So we are all super excited!

Maybe I should apologize in advance to anyone currently staying at Pop! Ha ha :ssst: Only kidding, I'm sure we can keep 200 kids on their best behavior of course.

How many times have I watched parades wondering if my kids would ever have this amazing opportunity??? It's just awesome!!! :goodvibes

I'll post lots of pics all week. So stay tuned for a look at all four parks and of course the beautiful Flower & Garden Festival!

Should be a trip to remember!

Here we gooooo!!!!! :tinker:

I'll be following along Erika. I was just at Pop for the first time last month to see my DD compete in the National HS Cheer Competition. I loved the resort.

Have a great time. It's going to be so exciting for you to watch your boys perform at Disney.

So happy for you and the boys!!! How exciting!! Looking forward to trip reports and pictures. Have a wonderful, magical trip!!!

Following along. So excited for you and boys! Our H.S. performed at Epcot during our April vacation a few years ago. Even though my kids were not in the band, my DS's best friends were so it was fun for them to all hang out.

I also forgot to say that I performed at Sea World (not as good as WDW but at least it was Florida), with my H.S. band many years ago, and it's a memory I'll never forget! The boys will have such a blast!!

Ironically we are headed down later this week with our sons marching band! They are marching Saturday at Magic Kingdom. Please post some pics of your band marching, such an awesome experience for them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!